News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Simply because it annoys me and there are no better ways to illustrate the point

Started by General, November 30, 2019, 09:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Are you saying our opponents offer these highlight for free while we have to pay for the privilege?

If so, I agree with you!

Fernhurst

Think what the corporal is trying to say.......... Swansea don't charge for the highlights..... yeah we get it
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Stevieboy

If the point was we have beaten a very good footballing side, probably the best so far this season then you are spot on.

gang

Fulham charge to view, if you don't want to pay don't. It's not compulsory.

KJS

filham

Quote from: KJS on November 30, 2019, 12:14:00 PM
Quote from: gang on November 30, 2019, 10:21:42 AM

:54:
While we are third in the table I will accept that without quibbling.

General

It's simply wrong on so many levels and I will not endorse charging for video content. It's extreme and wholly unnecessary former of capitalism.

We're not a poor club and the reasons they give are not only clearly without merit on the need to due to cost as other clubs the length and breadth of country still make them accessible, but it's a key cornerstone to relationship development and maintenance with fans both old and new and the entire economic spectrum. It's shameful practice. You're being conned.

gang

Quote from: General on November 30, 2019, 04:43:17 PM

It's simply wrong on so many levels and I will not endorse charging for video content. It's extreme and wholly unnecessary former of capitalism.

We're not a poor club and the reasons they give are not only clearly without merit on the need to due to cost as other clubs the length and breadth of country still make them accessible, but it's a key cornerstone to relationship development and maintenance with fans both old and new and the entire economic spectrum. It's shameful practice. You're being conned.

How am I being conned? They tell me the price, I accept it, I receive the service. It's the same as buying anything.
Being conned normally means the buyer hasn't received what he or she was offered.

Southcoastffc

I think that's quite some overreaction. If you want something offered for sale, just decide to buy it or not. Simple.   I don't buy food or drink at the Cottage because the lack of quality and price don't suit me, but it's not a big issue.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Porthogs FC

It's the easiest thing to find the highlights online. Not sure why it even matters