more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rival watch

Started by fulhamben, November 30, 2019, 03:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Leeds 1 up Forrest 1 down
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Hull losing 2-0 at Barnsley  :003:

General

Brentford and Bristol City are my relative dark horses.

fulhamben

Quote from: General on November 30, 2019, 04:45:34 PM
Yep, Leeds and Westbrook don't look like dropping points so will be hard to catch them. Need to add our play off contenders into our rivals watch aswell
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeW

Considering the financial backing, Bristol City always seem to fade away.  They have sold big time in recent seasons but always seem to be nearly there.  They are good mind, but no staying power.  Never underestimate.

PS: Talk about dedication .... my (very) local team Forest Green Rovers were playing Carlisle in the FA Cup today.  Carlisle supporters coach in the Nailsworth bus car park at 12.45pm.  Early start then.  Draw 2-2 - so a Tuesday night trip in December for replay.  May just give that one a miss!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

filham

No longer dark horses after hitting 7 and 5 today. We have City next week, funny how teams seem to hit form the week before we play them.

Ara's bacon crisps

Quote from: MikeW on November 30, 2019, 05:28:31 PM

Considering the financial backing, Bristol City always seem to fade away.  They have sold big time in recent seasons but always seem to be nearly there.  They are good mind, but no staying power.  Never underestimate.

PS: Talk about dedication .... my (very) local team Forest Green Rovers were playing Carlisle in the FA Cup today.  Carlisle supporters coach in the Nailsworth bus car park at 12.45pm.  Early start then.  Draw 2-2 - so a Tuesday night trip in December for replay.  May just give that one a miss!
Did you go? I sometimes go down there when Fulham aren't playing for a vegan sausage roll and a stand on a terrace, although I'm the other end of Gloucestershire. Nice ground and good view - the only thing wrong with the place is Mark Cooper!

filham

Looks loike Leeds a going to lee

Right now it looks as if you could finish above Leeds then you could be promoted, we have them at the Cottage just before Christmas, that is going to be an important match.

river phoenix

Quote from: fulhamben on November 30, 2019, 04:51:11 PM
Yep, Leeds and Westbrook don't look like dropping points so will be hard to catch them. Need to add our play off contenders into our rivals watch aswell

Hard to catch them?? You know there is like 30 games more til the end of the season?

West Brom are overachieving so far, in my opinion. I can see them starting to drop points sooner or later.

Us and Leeds as automatic, I believe.