News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ken Coton - Lovely piece on the official website about him today!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, December 04, 2019, 02:18:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

He shows a photo of Roger Browns promotion winning goal against Lincoln City as on of his favourites.

Its also one of my favourite goals and I have a framed copy on the wall at my home, strangely now living in Lincoln!

Lovely chap!

Bill2

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 04, 2019, 02:18:03 PM
He shows a photo of Roger Browns promotion winning goal against Lincoln City as on of his favourites.

Its also one of my favourite goals and I have a framed copy on the wall at my home, strangely now living in Lincoln!

Lovely chap!
Wasn't the winning goal as the game was a draw, I was there and remember the pitch invasion after. Thought it was 2-2 but it was a long time ago. Was at the matches where Pele and Eusabio played, got the programmes up in the loft somewhere.
If I can get out of the pub early on Saturday will get a copy of the book and get it signed.

toshes mate

It's a real gem of a video from Ken and FFCTV, full of fascinating insights about photographic minds and open to general view too. 

bog

I vaguely knew the player who scored for Lincoln that night. David Carr. Really nice chap, sadly no longer with us.

092.gif 

Fernhurst

Lovely to see and hear Ken again, a permanent feature on all my teenage visits to The Cottage.
Very well respected, so a marvellous recipient of "Forever Fulham".
Great feature on the offal.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Russianrob

Date of Haynes last goal for Fulham anyone,I think I was there

sunburywhite

Sat Nov 1st

Away to Brighton

Fulham lost 2-1 in front of a crowd of 17,760
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Bill2 on December 04, 2019, 02:47:12 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 04, 2019, 02:18:03 PM

Lovely chap!
Wasn't the winning goal as the game was a draw, I was there and remember the pitch invasion after. Thought it was 2-2 but it was a long time ago. Was at the matches where Pele and Eusabio played, got the programmes up in the loft somewhere.
If I can get out of the pub early on Saturday will get a copy of the book and get it signed.

It was a promotion winning goal not game winning goal and it was 1-1.

filham

That video was nice to watch.
What a pleasant man Ken Cotton is, quiet and unassuming, obviously likes to let his pictures do the talking.

Russianrob

The crowd attendance in those days can only be described as awful and as l recall it was only two Bob or 10p  for juniors to get in.