watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hector

Started by irishfulham, December 02, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

Don't know much about hector if anyone could fill in the blanks for me !

Has he signed a Pre contract and we get him at the start of the transfer window ?

How good is he never seen him play. Will he automatically get in the team ?

Who will he start ahead of ?

KeenCottager

He's been with the club since the summer - I've seen him many times on the Cottage balcony - he's a big lad.

I imagine he will be in for / rotated with Ream- which will give us added height from set pieces.

hovewhite

Has he the same composure as Reeeaam.

res

Quote from: irishfulham on December 02, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

Has he signed a Pre contract and we get him at the start of the transfer window ?

He played in one of the recent U23 games, suspect he will start on the bench and add physique and strength if needed to see out games. For a starting position he's more of an understudy for Mawson so can't see him replacing Ream unless we play a back 3 (Mawson/Hector/Ream) and 2 wing backs. All in all though, good addition to the squad.

Southcoastffc

Right footed?  Left? 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Tabby

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 02, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
Right footed?  Left?

Right footed. Would probably slot in on the right seeing as Mawson, Ream and Le Marchand all are used to playing on the left side.

filham

Obviously he will have to be introduced gradually, I am reluctant to see Ream replaced but no doubt Parker will make a good judgement based on performances in January.

bog

Will Craven Cottage become Hector's House?

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Tabby on December 02, 2019, 04:25:52 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 02, 2019, 03:57:15 PM
Right footed?  Left?

Right footed. Would probably slot in on the right seeing as Mawson, Ream and Le Marchand all are used to playing on the left side.
Thanks
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Barrett487

Quote from: bog on December 02, 2019, 04:30:20 PM

092.gif

😂

Steven Ageroad

Did he play for Sheffield Wednesday last season and they wanted to buy him? The Wednesday fans were a bit upset as they really rated him.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: res on December 02, 2019, 03:25:51 PM
Don't know much about hector if anyone could fill in the blanks for me ! I'll

He played in one of the recent U23 games, suspect he will start on the bench and add physique and strength if needed to see out games. For a starting position he's more of an understudy for Mawson so can't see him replacing Ream unless we play a back 3 (Mawson/Hector/Ream) and 2 wing backs. All in all though, good addition to the squad.

Good hope for the money he's a starter and not simply a squad addition ?! We need pace in that centre back pairing & some authority !

HV71

Za za the cat and that bloody annoying frog Kiki

Hopefully he has a brain and not 'a great big silly old Hector ' ( Apologies to anyone lesss than 60 yrs old )

sunburywhite

Quote from: HV71 on December 02, 2019, 07:55:32 PM

Za za the cat and that bloody annoying frog Kiki

Hopefully he has a brain and not 'a great big silly old Hector ' ( Apologies to anyone lesss than 60 yrs old )

Will Knockaert play the part of Kiki?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HV71

Probs and Rodak 'the cat '

The Swan

Hector was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season and played in 38 games.  He was voted their Player of the Season.
Sounds as if he will be good for us.
The Swan

HV71

Hector was on loan at Sheffield Wednesday last season and played in 38 games.  He was voted their Player of the Season.
Sounds as if he will be good for us.

Hopefully he will be -however bringing 'the Owls' into it only adds to the confusion as we already have a dog , cat and a frog

davew

I watched him killed by Brad Pitt, but apparently he has come back to life again.....only joking!! He should be dead (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Dodgin

davew he was a bit of a heel

davew

Quote from: Dodgin on December 02, 2019, 08:42:07 PM
davew he was a bit of a heel
Trust you to put your toe in!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)