watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hector

Started by irishfulham, December 02, 2019, 01:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rational Fan

I would be playing Hector over Ream. Ream is a good football but as a pure defender keeping the ball out of the net is not his strong point. Last season, our performances without Ream were a lot better statistically and this season it's the left hand side of the field leaking goals.

JEEVES

He will be the only right sides centre back we have so I'd expect him to eventually replace Ream so that Mawson can play on his favoured left side of defence.

..FOF..

Hector seems to play for only 1 lower level game so far this season.

Possible issue with match fitness when he is able to start for us?

JimOG

Before Scott 'stumbled'(?) on this better 4-2-3-1 I wondered if he would put Hector at the centre of a 3-5-2  . We still look shaky on opposition set pieces and , Mitro aside, we don't have much of a threat in their box.

The Swan

I would play Hector in the FA Cup game against Villa.
The Swan

Spirit of 2000

As our only natural right sided defender I expect him to eventually start and play next to whoever is the form player out of Ream & Mawson

toshes mate

If he is half as decent as his reputation suggests then SP could look again at playing three at the back, or even a sweeper role.  It is good to have options and I am sure that the competition will work wonders for both Mawson and Ream.

Grumpy Worthing White

Quote from: HV71 on December 02, 2019, 07:55:32 PM
Will Craven Cottage become Hector's House?

Za za the cat and that bloody annoying frog Kiki

Hopefully he has a brain and not 'a great big silly old Hector ' ( Apologies to anyone lesss than 60 yrs old )
I preferred The Magic Round-A-Bout..."BOING!" said Zeebadee.

LittleErn

Quote from: Grumpy Worthing White on December 05, 2019, 04:49:49 PM
Quote from: HV71 on December 02, 2019, 07:55:32 PM
Will Craven Cottage become Hector's House?

Za za the cat and that bloody annoying frog Kiki

Hopefully he has a brain and not 'a great big silly old Hector ' ( Apologies to anyone lesss than 60 yrs old )
I preferred The Magic Round-A-Bout..."BOING!" said Zeebadee.

"Time for bed"Grumpy!