watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sean Davis

Started by Southcoastffc, December 03, 2019, 11:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Watching this week's Monday Night Fix with Ivan Berry, Gentleman Jim and Sean Davis I was, not for the first time, struck with how sensible, knowledgeable and articulate Sean Davis is when discussing football matters.  Does anyone know if he's involved in coaching at any level anywhere?  He gives me the impression that he'd be an asset to the staff of any club  (ideally us of course).  If he's not, I wonder what he do now.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Maidstone Lee

Isn't he part of a football agency now? Think he had something to do with Martell Taylor-Crossdale's transfer to us.
Stand up if you still believe!
@LeeWarner19

grandad

Really enjoyed this. great to see it on a video. Many more please.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bencher

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 03, 2019, 11:36:22 AM
Watching this week's Monday Night Fix with Ivan Berry, Gentleman Jim and Sean Davis I was, not for the first time, struck with how sensible, knowledgeable and articulate Sean Davis is when discussing football matters.  Does anyone know if he's involved in coaching at any level anywhere?  He gives me the impression that he'd be an asset to the staff of any club  (ideally us of course).  If he's not, I wonder what he do now.

I think articulate may be a stretch - he has difficult saying Cairney, never mind Cavaleiro (or is it Carvalho??)

Southcoastffc

Quote from: grandad on December 03, 2019, 12:38:57 PM
Really enjoyed this. great to see it on a video. Many more please.
Agreed, the first with Sean D and Joe Bryan was a little stilted IMO but the most recent with Gentleman Jim was very good indeed.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

gerrys

Quote from: bencher on December 03, 2019, 12:39:37 PM

I think articulate may be a stretch - he has difficult saying Cairney, never mind Cavaleiro (or is it Carvalho??)
GJ always pronounces it Cavalero and not Cavaleiro........

Sting of the North

Without having listened to the Monday Night Fix, I just assumed Southcoastffc meant articulate not in the sense of pronunciation as such but in the sense that he thinks Davis can present a coherent thought that makes some sense in an understandable manner. Because that is something that many so called experts have big problems to do.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 03, 2019, 08:18:47 PM

Without having listened to the Monday Night Fix, I just assumed Southcoastffc meant articulate not in the sense of pronunciation as such but in the sense that he thinks Davis can present a coherent thought that makes some sense in an understandable manner. Because that is something that many so called experts have big problems to d
Exactly right.

toshes mate

I have watched (some of) the episode this thread relates to but found it to be too much of a struggle because the sound level and quality is once again poorly conceived by FFCTV.  Sean Davis's microphone is also on his wrong side given his position at the table.  Shame because what I could clearly hear was okay.  What is it with FFCTV and interview sound levels that they keep doing sloppily?