more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnief

Quote from: f321ffc on January 09, 2020, 02:09:56 PM
According to Get French Football Ryan Babel is joining Ajax.

Funny I thought it would be the Dutch league.

FFC1987

Quote from: Ronnief on January 09, 2020, 04:38:33 PM

I thought he was off to Newcastle.

f321ffc

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 09, 2020, 04:40:52 PM
Quote from: Ronnief on January 09, 2020, 04:38:33 PM

I thought he was off to Newcastle.
And lots of Fulham fans were hopeful he would come back to us.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

charlieFFC

Quote from: mlangstrom on January 08, 2020, 12:46:49 AM
Marcus Maddison for €2.5m? I would take that!

Says on that thread that he is out of contract in Summer, probably better waiting if they want to buy him, I guess?

FFC1987

Exclusive: Fulham set sights on signing Leicester 25yo, Rodgers willing to let go

Exclusive: Fulham set sights on signing Leicester 25yo, Rodgers willing to let go
Leicester City midfielder Daniel Amartey is a target for Fulham during this month's transfer window, Football Insider understands.

The 25-year-old is a long way down the pecking order at the King Power Stadium and is unlikely to break into Brendan Rodgers' high-flying side anytime soon.

A source at Fulham has told Football Insider that the club have held a long-term interest in Amartey and, after failing to sign him over the summer, are looking at making a move for him again this month.

[img=600]https://www.footballinsider247.com/static/uploads/1/2020/01/Vardy-Amartey.jpg[/img]

It is understood Foxes boss Brendan Rodgers could decide to let Amartey to leave on loan so that he can get some valuable first-team football under his belt following his long spell out of action.

The Ghana international has not played a competitive senior match since breaking his ankle against West Ham 15 months ago.

Amartey is equally adept at playing in midfield as well as centre-back and his versatility makes him an attractive proposition to Fulham.

Cottagers boss Scott Parker is keen to add to his squad before the close of the transfer window as he looks to boost their promotion bid and Amartey's experience would make him a valuable addition to his plans at Craven Cottage.

Amartey was a member of Leicester's Premier League title-winning side of the 2015/16 season, playing the five games necessary for a winner's medal, and has over 60 appearances during his four years with the Foxes

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-fulham-set-sights-on-signing-leicester-city-25yo-rodgers-willing-to-let-go/?fbclid=IwAR3qYBZuhfXJpJHXtbA6BNu-vOGl5ELEsNTCka7d1OIHvN-0eqWPdNGcAWQ

Could be a good signing.

f321ffc

Fulham midfielder Tayo Edun has agreed a deal to join Lincoln City in a permanent move.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

mkras99

EXCLUSIVE by Duncan Wright: FULHAM'S former Chelsea academy star Martell Taylor-Crossdale is being lined up for a loan move to Wigan.

Taylor-Crossdale, 20, moved to Craven Cottage on a two-year deal having been snapped up from neighbours Chelsea last summer.

Now manager Scott Parker wants the striker to get regular game time in the Championship to continue his development in the hope he will be ready to step up to the first team at Fulham next season.

Wigan are hoping the London-born forward, who came through in the same Chelsea age group as Reece James, Rhian Brewster and Marc Guehi, can provide the goals to help move them away from relegation trouble in the Championship.

fulhamben

Quote from: mkras99 on January 09, 2020, 06:39:07 PM
EXCLUSIVE by Duncan Wright: FULHAM'S former Chelsea academy star Martell Taylor-Crossdale is being lined up for a loan move to Wigan.

Taylor-Crossdale, 20, moved to Craven Cottage on a two-year deal having been snapped up from neighbours Chelsea last summer.

Now manager Scott Parker wants the striker to get regular game time in the Championship to continue his development in the hope he will be ready to step up to the first team at Fulham next season.

Wigan are hoping the London-born forward, who came through in the same Chelsea age group as Reece James, Rhian Brewster and Marc Guehi, can provide the goals to help move them away from relegation trouble in the Championship.
im a little miffed as to why he wasn't in the cup squad at the weekend
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

70sPimlico

Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2020, 07:24:03 PM

I guess it may be because he is being lined up by Wigan...or someone else

fulhamben

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 09, 2020, 09:04:40 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2020, 07:24:03 PM

I guess it may be because he is being lined up by Wigan...or someone else
yes suppose so
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DevonFFC

Twitter-
Fulham is interested in signing Andrija Zivkovic of Benfica. Ex-teammate of Aleksandar Mitrovic from his time at Partizan Belgrade is unwanted at Benfica and is valued at around 5 million pounds. There is also growing interest in Daniel Amartey of Leicester City.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 09, 2020, 11:36:47 PM
Twitter-
Fulham is interested in signing Andrija Zivkovic of Benfica. Ex-teammate of Aleksandar Mitrovic from his time at Partizan Belgrade is unwanted at Benfica and is valued at around 5 million pounds. There is also growing interest in Daniel Amartey of Leicester City.

Andrija Zivkovic is a little upgrade on Knockaert, at least in terms of assists. In Andrija Zivkovic last two full games for Serbia, he has provided Mitrovoic two assists, while Knockaert has provide Mitrovoic two all season. If Andrija Zivkovic joins Fulham, the Serbian National Coach will be telling Mitrovic the best he can do for his country is to stay and build that partnership. And, Mitrovic maybe happy to be only a Fulham, Championship and Serbian legend.

Bracken White

Sounds interesting but I'd be happier to hear of interest in a full-back, or two!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

ealex40

sunburywhite

I think the fact that posts have not reached the near fever pitch that they normally do during a transfer window shows that people generally are happy with the squad we have
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jayffc

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 10, 2020, 06:06:39 PM
I think the fact that posts have not reached the near fever pitch that they normally do during a transfer window shows that people generally are happy with the squad we have

Or that we just aren't being linked to anyone.
Generally happy with the squad but think most would be happy to he linked with more quality at RB, I wouldn't be against another CB signing, a lb to compete with Bryan and CF backup for Mitro.

Just don't think were in the market for all of that. Also of we see Kebano leave, I'd be happy to see a new winger in on loan to keep pushing knock to play to his full capacity.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we didnt improve RB though, most of us were saying that during the summer and with Sess not stepping up yet, I think it's time to do some business there

Matt10

f321ffc

Torquay United winger Kalvin Lumbombo-Kalala playing for our under 23's tonight.
How is that allowed anyone know the rules on that? Thought he would have been listed as A Trialist.
My Son is friends with the Torquay captain and is going to get the news on this.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

sunburywhite

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2020, 07:19:18 PM
Torquay United winger Kalvin Lumbombo-Kalala playing for our under 23's tonight.
How is that allowed anyone know the rules on that? Thought he would have been listed as A Trialist.
My Son is friends with the Torquay captain and is going to get the news on this.

It will need a big shirt to get his name on it
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me