watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RP24

Thanks, I personally would be much more interested if it was a perm swap, as whilst I like Johnasen I don't think he will be getting any better and don't see him as a prem starter while this other guy is still young and has potential to either be good or bring in a higher transfer fee in the future.
If it was a loan swap I'd be inclined to say I'd prefer to keep Johansen as he knows our system and can do a job when needed.

LVBPTS

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on January 22, 2020, 02:56:39 PM
Thanks, I personally would be much more interested if it was a perm swap, as whilst I like Johnasen I don't think he will be getting any better and don't see him as a prem starter while this other guy is still young and has potential to either be good or bring in a higher transfer fee in the future.
If it was a loan swap I'd be inclined to say I'd prefer to keep Johansen as he knows our system and can do a job when needed.

objectively, i agree. doesnt seem much point in a temp swap. would take a couple of months for both to acclimatise to their new surroundings. both would have to get used to a new league also. not just a new team and new tactics. i would be inclined to agree that it needs to be permanent and not a temp. maybe this is what the discussions are going over at the moment...
Supporter since 2000

RP24

Sky Sports reporting that Genk are in for M. O'Reily

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: LVBPT on January 21, 2020, 01:25:20 PM
Quote from: Riversider on January 21, 2020, 12:22:21 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 20, 2020, 10:34:29 AM
Quote from: sarvenpa on January 16, 2020, 12:39:30 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 14, 2020, 11:42:32 AM
Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 14, 2020, 11:27:49 AM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 14, 2020, 10:19:34 AM
Kongolo having a medical this morning...

How credible is this may I ask?

same source that told me Knockaert was signing the week before he did and Cav from wolves.

Lyall Thomas
@SkySportsLyall
·
3m
Exclusive: #FulhamFC have completed the deal to sign Terence Kongolo on loan from #Huddersfield. Defender did medical yesterday. #FFC #HTAFC https://skysports.com/transfer-centre

LVBPT - You have a very good source.

i dont, and cant, post everything but every now and then i like to help out

LVBPT, are you expecting more incomings before the window closes ?

in a word, yes but nothing earth shattering at the moment....as for the swap, Brighton have offered us Bissouma for Johansen

Wait what?    Where did you hear that?

No bloody way Brighton give him up...except for loan.

Facts Not Fiction

According to reports in Italy, Roma may be interested in Christie.

Milo

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on January 23, 2020, 11:50:28 PM
According to reports in Italy, Roma may be interested in Christie.

First Ranieri and now Christie. Weird bunch aren't they?

filham

You know I think that may be it for this window, probably best that we avoid any of those bad last minute bargain basement deals that we rather like.

Tabby

Brighton making the Mooy loan permanent for £5 million. Huddersfield continuing their fire sale, only managed to get a decent fee for Billing.

Deeping_white

Bobby Reid signed permanently on 3.5 year + 1 year option

SP

Quote from: Tabby on January 24, 2020, 04:52:59 PM
Brighton making the Mooy loan permanent for £5 million. Huddersfield continuing their fire sale, only managed to get a decent fee for Billing.

£5m is a steal.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Deeping_white on January 24, 2020, 05:31:25 PM

Which also means a loan deal coming in is in the offing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 24, 2020, 05:33:32 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on January 24, 2020, 05:31:25 PM

Which also means a loan deal coming in is in the offing.

Yes makes it possible.....

DevonFFC

Loan incoming... otherwise what's point in triggering the purchase now

Danitar

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 24, 2020, 05:45:42 PM

Mbenza?

General

We need a striker and a rb.. more and striker.

Mince n Tatties

RP24

Quote from: DevonFFC on January 24, 2020, 05:45:42 PM

It happened with cav and kongollo so I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe that guy from Brighton that's been mentioned

Asotosyios

Four Champ clubs battle to sign Tottenham's Carter-Vickers

Cameron Carter-Vickers is set to leave Tottenham Hotspur on loan before the transfer window shuts, with a host of Championship clubs in talks to take him, TEAMtalk can reveal.

Carter-Vickers spent the opening half of the season on loan at Stoke City, but he was recalled by Spurs at the start of the month after falling out of favour under new boss Michael O'Neill.

We've been told a number of foreign clubs have shown an interest in the 22-year-old who was born in Southend but has eight caps for the United States.

However, Carter-Vickers wants to stay in England and has tasked his agent with securing him a move to another club.

And TEAMtalk understands that Fulham, Derby, Huddersfield and Middlesbrough have asked if they can take the 22-year-old on loan for the rest of the season, with the defender a long way down Jose Mourinho's pecking order at Tottenham.

Any move for Carter-Vickers, who has also had loan spells at Swansea, Sheffield United and Ipswich, could also come with an option to make the move permanent.

https://www.teamtalk.com/news/exclusive-derby-fulham-middlesbrough-huddersfield-want-carter-vickers

Tabby

Between Kongolo, Mawson, Ream, Hector and if there is an extreme injury crisis Odoi and MLM able to fill in we'd be set for CB.

Wonder if all the rumours came about when Fulham were looking around for one CB and settled on Kongolo.

General

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 10:07:02 PM
David Stockdale gone to Wycombe.

Strange - he got promoted at Brighton and for all purpose did well - don't get why he's gone to Wycombe, unless a personal family matter. He's definitely got the quality to play in the championship. Appreciate Wycombe are looking good for promotion but still.