https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

January Silly Season Transfer Thread 2019/20

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 02, 2019, 08:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 31, 2020, 06:50:30 PM
Quote from: Tabby on January 31, 2020, 05:35:12 PM
I assume Pedersen hinges on Christie leaving. Would need cover on the left if Odoi is playing on the right.

We have cover if needed. Odoi, Kongolo and MLM can all play on the left.   

None of them are ideal cover, none of them are orthodox left backs, square pegs in round holes is a bad habit that will not get Fulham promoted.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

Quote from: Whitestone on January 31, 2020, 07:08:50 PM
Mawson to Southampton. On Twitter. No idea if it's genuine.
Also on Twitter
"I understand Mawson out for rest of season and going nowhere "
Who knows ? Anyone   ?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Tabby

Quote from: f321ffc on January 31, 2020, 07:20:12 PM
Quote from: Whitestone on January 31, 2020, 07:08:50 PM
Mawson to Southampton. On Twitter. No idea if it's genuine.
Also on Twitter
"I understand Mawson out for rest of season and going nowhere "
Who knows ? Anyone   ?
Parker didn't mention Mawson being injured in the Huddersfield preview. Would have been an odd omission.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: west kowloon white on January 31, 2020, 07:25:28 PM
Twitter- jeez.Ignore.

So, you think everything on Twitter is fabricated? People with real information are not allowed to use/share it, and just make up information for fun?

He's out for the season, heard it was 10 weeks, but I won't split any hairs. Knee's locking up again and he needs an operation.

fulhamben

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 31, 2020, 07:37:35 PM
Twitter- jeez.Ignore.

So, you think everything on Twitter is fabricated? People with real information are not allowed to use/share it, and just make up information for fun?

He's out for the season, heard it was 10 weeks, but I won't split any hairs. Knee's locking up again and he needs an operation.
to be fair I'd say 99% of it is made up. Everyone remember how everyone got duped by agent in the know.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

No sign or word of a back up striker.
Being Fulham, think we might get a surprise before 11pm.

LVBPTS

Supporter since 2000

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2020, 07:43:13 PM
No sign or word of a back up striker.
Being Fulham, think we might get a surprise before 11pm.
its to late anyway. Need one weeks ago and too late for tomorrow anyway
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

LVBPTS

Stay positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Supporter since 2000

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on January 31, 2020, 07:40:50 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on January 31, 2020, 07:37:35 PM
Twitter- jeez.Ignore.

to be fair I'd say 99% of it is made up. Everyone remember how everyone got duped by agent in the know.

To be fair again then, this is the silly season thread. Personally I prefer if rumors are reported.

FFC1987

I love the rumours in the silly season thread. Keep em coming.

Andyb

Nero

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2020, 07:02:58 PM
Birmingham have just turned down bid from Watford for Pedersen....Fell short of their valuation according to Sky....Up to us now if we want him,or maybe increased bidvby Watford.

I would assume we won't let Bryan go until we have a replacement so are trying to sign Pedersen and Watford are trying to sign Pedersen in case they cant sign Bryan

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sting of the North

Quote from: sunburywhite on January 31, 2020, 08:10:43 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2020, 07:52:49 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 31, 2020, 07:46:40 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 31, 2020, 07:44:06 PM
M

N

O

P

Friday Mnop is a great player indeed! Equally at home as a defensive back up striker or an indifferent right back, but also capable at filling in at left centre back on a moments notice for the greater good of the team. Once almost scored two goals in an FA cup game even though he started as a defensive number 10. Unfortunately he missed both penalties, but on the bright side he was never sent off. In that game that is, but otherwise he's a red card waiting to happen due to his fair-ish but tough style. This will be entertaining if TK gets the deal over the line, and also surely means that Bryan, Christie and Mitro are on their way.

HV71

sunburywhite

Quote from: Sting of the North on January 31, 2020, 08:18:13 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 31, 2020, 08:10:43 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 31, 2020, 07:52:49 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on January 31, 2020, 07:46:40 PM
Quote from: LVBPT on January 31, 2020, 07:44:06 PM
M

N

O

P

Friday Mnop is a great player indeed! Equally at home as a defensive back up striker or an indifferent right back, but also capable at filling in at left centre back on a moments notice for the greater good of the team. Once almost scored two goals in an FA cup game even though he started as a defensive number 10. Unfortunately he missed both penalties, but on the bright side he was never sent off. In that game that is, but otherwise he's a red card waiting to happen due to his fair-ish but tough style. This will be entertaining if TK gets the deal over the line, and also surely means that Bryan, Christie and Mitro are on their way.

Is there a Q for him?