watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Favorite Fulham Cult Hero?

Started by charlieFFC, December 04, 2019, 03:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlieFFC

Always curious who our fan base define as Cult Heroes and who stands out for Fulham.

My pick would probably be Moritz Volz.

bog

Trevor 'Tosh' Chamberlain. End of.  :54: Proud to say I have shaken his hand, no wasn't taking a corner at the time.   

092.gif

ALG01

angus
brevitt
chamberlin
barrett
pantsil
brown, stan

depends on how we define cult hero

charlieFFC

Quote from: ALG01 on December 04, 2019, 04:23:52 PM
angus
brevitt
chamberlin
barrett
pantsil
brown, stan

depends on how we define cult hero

That was my main question, google defines as:

a writer, musician, artist, or other public figure who is greatly admired by a relatively small audience or is influential despite limited commercial success.

In terms of football I always though fans used it to describe "quirky" players...

Others that I associate with the tag are Paintsil and Odoi

ByTheRiver

15,000 (Volz)
Pantsil
Inamoto (he's gonna score...)

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Russianrob

keith

FFC365

Kenny Kenny Kenny Kenny Anchampong

Fulham 442

Moritz Volz is a good shout. Used to come to CC using the tube and his folding bike. Also involved with the Princes Trust. Great guy. Will always remember his equaliser at Stamford Bridge.

Woodlawn

Jimmy Hill, kept us laughing whenever he played.and turn into a football Genius

cottage expat

mrmicawbers

Art Vandelay

Statto

Angus
Herrera

Lehman could be worth a shout depending on the criteria

Odoi will become another IMO

Southcoastffc

Sylvain Legwinski. Cigarette smoker, drove an old beaten up VW - what's not to like?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Still not quite sure of the definition but am beginning to understand that it is different than favourite/best player or even legends or club servant.
Would like to mention Brian McBride but not sure that he quite fits the category.

No it has to be Tosh and perhaps Jim Stanard.

stokesy

Baston White

It just has to be Mr Fulham....... Johnny Haynes 594 league appearances and 658 games in all!!