WhiteJC

Results

Friday
Millwall
2-2
Nottm Forest

WhiteJC

3 ways Fulham can exploit Bristol City this weekend

Fulham host Bristol City tomorrow as Scott Parker's side look for a fifth-straight win in the Championship.

Little over a month ago Parker was a man under real pressure at Fulham.

His side had just been beaten 3-0 by Hull City at Craven Cottage and they fell out of the top-six, but four games and four wins later and all is well in South West London.

Their last outing was a fine 2-1 win away at Swansea City where an Aleksandar Mitrovic brace threw the Swans out of the play-off places, and closed the gap between themselves and the automatic promotion places to five points.

Tomorrow they face another top-six opponent in Lee Johnson's Bristol City. They put five past Huddersfield Town last weekend after being thumped 4-1 by West Brom just days before, and go to Craven Cottage in 5th.

Here we take a look at three ways Fulham can exploit Bristol tomorrow:

Utilise the full-backs
Fulham have played in a 4-2-3-1 formation for the last two outings and to great effect. The two wingers in this set-up, Ivan Cavaleiro and of late, Aboubakar Kamara, love to cut inside and that leaves a lot of space for the full-backs to run into.

We saw a prime example of it in Fulham's 2-1 win over QPR last month when right-back Dennis Odoi got forward and planted a cross on the head of Kamara to score.

He and Joe Bryan on the left will be pivotal in pinning Bristol back tomorrow, and in feeding Mitrovic with balls into the box.

Play the Fulham way
Fulham have developed a real distinct style of play under Parker, and that's possession-based football high up the pitch. When Fulham do this and do it well, teams just can't get a pass in edgeways against them and tomorrow against Bristol, pinning them back will be a tough assignment.

Bristol have a lot of good players of their own but in-front of their home crowd, Fulham need to go out and there and play their own way, and not give too much respect to Johnson's side.

Late runs from the central midfielders
In Tom Cairney and Stefan Johansen, Fulham have two central midfielders who can score goals. Cairney scored the third in a 3-0 win at home to Derby last month which took his tally to six for the season and whilst Johansen is yet to get off the mark, he is a player capable of scoring – he scored double-figures in his first two seasons at the club.

Fulham can't just rely on Mitrovic tomorrow, he'll need all the help he can get from the likes of Cairney and Johansen, making them late runs into the box and causing all kinds of havoc in the opposition penalty area.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-ways-fulham-can-exploit-bristol-city-this-weekend/

WhiteJC

The expected Fulham XI Parker is likely to play this weekend

Fulham host top-six competitors Bristol City in the Championship tomorrow, as Scott Parker's side look for a fifth consecutive win.

A 2-1 win away at Swansea City last time out cemented Fulham's spot in the top-six and reaffirmed their status as promotion chasers this season.

They've now won the last four games in the Championship and have seemingly turned their season around in less than a month.

Lee Johnson will bring his Robins side to Craven Cottage tomorrow having won their last outing 5-2 against Huddersfield Town – they go into the fixture in 5th-place of the Championship, and a win would put them level on points with Fulham.

Here we take a look at the expected XI that Parker will name against Bristol City tomorrow:

One of the stories of Fulham's season so far has been the introduction of Marek Rodak. The 22-year-old came into the Fulham side less than a couple of months ago and has quickly become the number one at Craven Cottage, so expect him to start tomorrow.

In-front of Rodak will likely be the same back-four that Parker has named for the vast majority of games this season – Joe Bryan on the left with Tim Ream and Alfie Mawson in the middle, and Dennis Odoi on the right – the Belgian has become a real key member of the squad under Parker.

Sticking with the same 4-2-3-1 formation that Parker has opted for in the last two outings, expect to see Tom Cairney and Stefan Johansen pulling the strings in the middle of the park.

Josh Onomah started in the number ten role against Swansea last time out but Parker may feel that Anthony Knockaert is more effective in that position – Onomah worked hard against Swansea, but doesn't quite have the finesse of Knockaert.

Either side of the Frenchman, expect to see Ivan Cavaleiro on the left and Aboubakar Kamara on the right – Cavaleiro has only scored once in his last 14 outings, but has been getting closer and closer to finding the net in the last few games.

Up-front there's zero doubt who Parker will start tomorrow – the Championship's top-scorer with 15, and a man with 24 in 24 for club and country since the start of the season, Aleksandar Mitrovic will be Fulham's best chance of a win tomorrow.

It should be an exciting, hard-fought encounter tomorrow between two good teams. Fulham though with the home advantage and one of the best strikers outside of the Premier League, should have too much for Johnson's Robins.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/the-expected-fulham-xi-parker-is-likely-to-play-this-weekend/

WhiteJC

Lambert: No Pressure to Sell But Money Talks

Blues boss Paul Lambert is not surprised that the likes of Fulham and QPR are watching Flynn Downes and Luke Woolfenden, as revealed by TWTD earlier in the week, but says there's no pressure to sell in January, however, he admits that the goalposts might move if very significant offers were to be received.

As reported earlier in the week, the Cottagers have been keeping a close watch on Downes, 20, who has made a very strong start to the season, while Rangers have similarly been keeping tabs on 21-year-old Woolfenden, another of this year's star performers. Both academy products are contracted to the club until 2022 with the Blues having an option for a further season.

"I've not seen that, you telling me is the first time I've seen it," Lambert said when asked about the story. "Would it surprise me? No. It wouldn't surprise me because of how well they are playing."

Quizzed on whether it is a straightforward case that they won't be for sale in January, Lambert admitted: "Money talks. In the modern-day game, it talks. If it's a hell of an amount of millions then sometimes you can't do anything about it.

"That's the reality of the game. The money doesn't really matter, if somebody goes in with £20 or £30 million or whatever then you can't stop it, it's too big.

"But those lads are playing really well and for somebody to take them out then it would have to be a few million, that's for sure."

But he says there is no pressure on him to sell unless the Blues were offered very significant money: "No, not at all. Not unless there's £30 or £40 million coming in your door, then it changes the goalposts."

Reiterating comments he made last week, Lambert says he is still to speak to Millwall about on-loan keeper Bartosz Bialkowski's situation and whether the Lions might look to recruit the Polish international on a permanent basis.

"No, we don't know yet," he added. "The situation is still a few weeks on that, so I'm pretty sure [general manager of football operations] Lee [O'Neill] will deal with that side of it."

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/37357/lambert-no-pressure-to-sell-but-money-talks

WhiteJC

Fulham v Bristol City
SAT 07 Dec 2019  Championship
Venue: Craven Cottage

Bobby Decordova-Reid is hoping to return to the Fulham squad

Forward Bobby Decordova-Reid faces a fitness test before manager Scott Parker finalises his squad after missing Fulham's win at Swansea City because of a hamstring problem.

Harry Arter and Maxime Le Marchand are still recovering from injuries.

Bristol City defender Tomas Kalas, who was on loan at Fulham the season before last, is back in training and could feature at Craven Cottage.

Nathan Baker has been nursing a knock and will be assessed ahead of the game.

Match facts

Fulham have picked up just four points in their past five league meetings with Bristol City (W1 D1 L3).
    City have won their past four away matches against Fulham in all competitions.
    Fulham have won each of their past four league games - one more victory than they had picked up in their previous 11 Championship games (W3 D5 L3).
    City are looking to secure back-to-back Championship victories for the first time since August, following their 5-2 victory against Huddersfield last time out.
    Fulham have had 92 attacks in the Championship this season which contain 10+ passes and either end in a shot or has at least one touch in the box - 48 more than any other team.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50611054

WhiteJC

Paul Lambert addresses Fulham and QPR interest in Ipswich Town starlets

Speaking to TWTD, Ipswich Town manager Paul Lambert has said that they are under no pressure to sell their prized assets after reports emerged claiming Fulham and Queens Park Rangers were interested in midfielder Flynn Downes and defender Luke Woolfenden respectively.

We covered reports here on The72 claiming that Championship pair Fulham and Queens Park Rangers were both taking an interest in two fo Ipswich Town's young stars, with the Cottagers said to be watching over midfielder Flynn Downes and the R's were interested in defender Luke Woolfenden.

The two have both been in fine form for the Tractor Boys so far this season, playing important roles as they look to return to the Championship at the first time of asking. Now, manager Paul Lambert has spoken about the reported interest in the pair.

Speaking to TWTD, Lambert said that the club are under no pressure to cash in on their prized assets, adding that it would take very significant money for them to allow Downes and Woolfenden to leave the club.

"I've not seen that, you telling me is the first time I've seen it. Would it surprise me? No. It wouldn't surprise me because of how well they are playing.

"Money talks. In the modern-day game, it talks. If it's a hell of an amount of millions then sometimes you can't do anything about it. That's the reality of the game. The money doesn't really matter, if somebody goes in with £20 or £30 million or whatever then you can't stop it, it's too big. But those lads are playing really well and for somebody to take them out then it would have to be a few million, that's for sure."

Lambert went on to add that there is no need for the young stars to be sold unless a very significant offer came in, saying: "No, not at all. Not unless there's £30 or £40 million coming in your door, then it changes the goalposts."

https://the72.co.uk/151001/paul-lambert-addresses-fulham-and-qpr-interest-in-ipswich-town-starlets/

WhiteJC

Win a pair of Fulham season tickets this Christmas with Sky Bet EFL Rewards

Tis the season... TICKET!

Show your support for Fulham over the festive fixtures, brave the rain, wind and snow, and you could be walking away with a pair of season tickets for the Whites.

Just check-in to any live EFL games you're attending throughout December for your chance to have the 2020/21 season at Craven Cottage covered.
Haven't got the app? Download now for free.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/december/06/win-fulham-season-tickets

WhiteJC

David Prutton issues his prediction for Fulham's clash against Bristol City

Fulham come into their clash against Bristol City on the back of four straight Championship wins, with their opponents also recording an emphatic victory against Huddersfield Town last weekend.

The Cottagers have had a change in fortunes in recent times, and occupy third place in the league after amassing 16 out a possible 19 points in November. Scott Parker's side currently sit in 3rd place.

Bristol City meanwhile have been inconsistent of late, taking eight points from their last five games, including two wins and a heavy 4-1 defeat to West Bromwich Albion.

Fulham go into the clash as favourites because of their excellent form over November. However, Bristol City have a good recent record against the Cottagers, losing just one of the last six meetings between the sides.

As ever, Sky Sports EFL pundit David Prutton has provided his latest round of Championship predictions for the weekend. The former midfielder is tipping both sides to play out a draw.

Speaking on Thursday, Prutton said: "Fulham are right in business now. Four wins on the spin, but they will need to keep winning to close the gap on Leeds and West Brom above them.

Only one side in the Championship has lost fewer games than Bristol City this season, which shows how resilient they are under Lee Johnson. There will be goals at the Cottage, but I can't split the sides."

The 38-year-old has said that it will be a 2-2 draw at Craven Cottage, with the sides cancelling each other out. A stalemate could see Preston and Brentford overtake Bristol City in the league if both sides win, with Fulham likely to stay in third place with a draw.

The Verdict

It is understandable why Prutton cannot separate the two sides, but with Fulham's excellent form, it would no surprise if Scott Parker's side can turn on the style tomorrow afternoon.

Bristol City will have taken confidence from their 5-2 win over Huddersfield Town last time out, but Lee Johnson's men will have to do all they can to limit Aleksandar Mitrovic.

However, the Robins have won once in their last six away games. Fulham on the other hand will want to make it five league wins in succession.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/david-prutton-issues-his-prediction-for-fulhams-clash-against-bristol-city/

WhiteJC

From Portugal: Fulham could make new attempt to sign winger – Price going down

Sporting winger Jovane Cabral has finally recovered from an injury which has left him sidelined for most of the season so far.

His return gives manager Silas the first chance to have all of his players available for a game, as the Lions face Moreirense on Sunday.

When speaking of the 21-year-old, Portuguese newspaper Record claims interest from some clubs, including Fulham, could be revived in the January transfer window.

The outlet reports that since Jovane has only played few minutes this season, his valuation has certainly gone down since the summer, and that could be an encouragement for the clubs to go after him again.

Record writes that a few months ago, Sporting received two concrete loan offers for the player. One from Fulham and another from Saint Etienne.

Even though the clubs couldn't see a lot from him this season, they could take his devaluation as a sign that his transfer will be easier in the January transfer window.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/portugal-fulham-make-new-attempt-sign-winger-price-going/

WhiteJC

Bryan: Friendships To One Side

Joe Bryan will not be treating Saturday's reunion with Bristol City as anything other than another opportunity to claim three points.

The left-back grew up at Ashton Gate and was a major factor in their recent successes, including promotion to the Championship and a phenomenal League Cup run in which Bryan famously scored a screamer in a 2-1 win over Manchester United.

"I had a really good time there," he told fulhamfc.com. "I had a good relationship with the fans, a good relationship with everyone there, but it was time to leave.

"I was there from the age of eight until I was 24, so 16 years. I still know a lot of the staff, [but] I think there's been a big turnover of players so I don't know a lot of the lads there.

"I've obviously still got some really close friends, Korey Smith I'm very close with, Callum O'Dowda is a good friend, Josh Brownhill, players like that.

"It will be nice to see some old faces but it's the cliché of when the first whistle goes then nobody will be friends."

One would expect Bryan to enjoy a friendly reception from the away support on Saturday, given his achievements for the club and the absence of any animosity when he departed.

"I think they would have been a little bit upset if I'd potentially gone to Aston Villa, a team in the same league," he said. "But the fact that I turned around and eventually signed for a team in the Premier League, I think the fans were happy enough with that to be honest."

Victory at Craven Cottage would make it 15 points from a possible 15, and provide plenty of momentum ahead of a testing period of the season which features battles with Preston North End, Brentford and Leeds United.

"That's the main thing," Bryan said. "It doesn't really matter who you're playing against, whether it's your old team or your mates, or a rival, you just want to win.

"Five in a row would be massive. I don't think I've ever won five games in a row at any level, so it would be a nice achievement if we can do it.
"We said over the last four games it's been brilliant to pick up so many points because we're playing some of the best teams in the league over the next three weeks."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/december/06/joe-bryan-friendships-to-one-side

WhiteJC

Looking Ahead

Fulham are on a high. A four game winning streak has propelled us from 8th to 3rd in the table and we now have a tiny cushion between ourselves and the teams below us. It's a nice position to be in, but the form of West Brom and Leeds means that we have at least 5points to make up if we are to break into the automatic promotion places. The frantic nature of the Championship means that the games are coming thick and fast so by Christmas day, we know a lot could have changed.

We are about to enter a run of four extremely tough fixtures, all against teams in and around us. It's an opportunity for us to continue to climb and to continue to stamp our authority on this promotion run, but if it goes badly wrong, we could easily undo all the good work that we have done since that awful 3-0 defeat to Hull at the start of November.

There are lots of positives to take from our performances over the past four matches. The form of Mitrovic is sensational, Marek Rodak has become instrumental in between the sticks and the transformation of Aboubakar Kamara shows that those working behind the scenes at Fulham are doing an incredible job. I was happy for us to get rid of Kamara in the summer. I doubted his footballing ability, his maturity and his commitment to the team, but I have been happily proved wrong. He seems to have developed a football brain, and the rest of the squad have clearly forgiven him for his antics last season. When Mitrovic was suspended I was concerned, but Kamara came in amidst a wave of criticism and panic from Fulham fans and showed us exactly why Scott Parker was right to have faith in him. He still has work to do, as do all footballers, but he seems to be a different player from last season.

Tomorrow we host a very decent Bristol City team, currently sitting in 5th place but just three points behind us. They battered Huddersfield Town last time out 5-2 and will be looking to draw themselves level with us with victory tomorrow. They have plenty of goals in their side with Andreas Weimann, Josh Brownhill and Famara Diedhiou all a handful for defenders. But as much as they are good going forward (they've scored the same amount of goals as we have in the league this season), only six teams have conceded more goals than they have so far.

One thing that fans going to the Cottage should remember; City fans are planning on paying tribute to Benik Afobe after the sudden death of his daughter last week. Afobe is injured at the minute but there will be some sort of tribute during the game.

If we want to be serious automatic promotion contenders, we have to be able to navigate a tough fixture schedule. The next four games will show us if we are as good as we think we are, or if we are nowhere near it.

#COYW

https://hammyend.com/index.php/2019/12/looking-ahead-2/

WhiteJC

Huddersfield Town player emerges on the radar of Championship rivals

Huddersfield Town right-back Florent Hadergjonaj is subject to interest from Championship rivals Fulham, along with Atalanta and Fenerbache.

The Kosovan international has struggled for game time this season following the arrival of Danny Cowley from Lincoln City as the club's new manager. Hadergjonaj started at right-back in the Terriers' recent 5-2 thumping at the hands of Bristol City, as Danny Simpson recovers from injury.

However, prior to this start at the weekend, Hadergjonaj had been limited to spots on the bench, with his last start coming in mid-September's 4-2 defeat to West Brom.

The free transfer of Danny Simpson had gone some way to shoring up Huddersfield's defence after Cowley's arrival, as they went on a seven-game unbeaten run following the defeat to the Baggies, with Hadergjonaj barely getting a sniff.

With the January transfer window looming, his lack of game time has put clubs on alert who deem him worthy of a move. According to Kosovan media outlet Telegrafi, Hadergjonaj is subject to interest from Championship rivals Fulham, whom the right-back registered his only assist of the season against. Along with the Cottagers, Italian Champions League side Atalanta are keen, along with Turkish Super Lig giants Fenerbache.

The fee that Huddersfield are reportedly asking for stands at around five million euros, according to Telegrafi.

The Verdict

There is no shortage of interest for the player who has been forced out of the lineup for someone who added much-needed experience to a side that had to start picking up results.

Hadergjonaj definitely has something to offer at this level still as he looks for a move away. At just 25-years-old, he has his best years ahead of him and a move away from the John Smith's Stadium could be just what he needs to jumpstart his career again.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/huddersfield-town-player-emerges-on-the-radar-of-championship-rivals/

WhiteJC

Preview: Fulham (A)

It's a trip to the capital, as City hit the road to face Fulham this Saturday.

The Sky Bet Championship fixture means City will face another team who have recently dropped down from the Premier League, after last weekend 5-2 win over Huddersfield Town.

Scott Parker's side join the Robins in a play-off chasing hunt and are in good form themselves having won each of their last four games.

MATCH DETAILS

Date: Saturday, December 7th 2019
    Kick-off: 3pm
    Competition: Sky Bet Championship
    Where: Craven Cottage
    Officials: Jeremy Simpson (referee), Michael George and Graham Kane (assistants), James Adcock (fourth official).

HEAD TO HEAD

Bristol City v Fulham:
W: 21 (34%)
D: 15
L: 25

FORM - Last five games:
Bristol City: DWDLW
Fulham: LWWWW

CLUB NEWS

City dedicated last weekend's victory to Benik Afobe, and the club's thoughts continue to be with the family following the loss of Amora Afobe, the daughter of Benik and his wife, Lois.
    Black armbands will be worn in tribute this weekend.
    The Emirates FA Cup third round draw has pitted the Robins against Shrewsbury Town
    City stars hung out with supporters at the John Lewis pop-up store this week, being put to the test at table football!
    Tickets have gone on priority sale for City's trips to Sheffield Wednesday and Charlton Athletic, as well as January's home fixture with Barnsley.
    Korey Smith has sat down with Robins TV for a 10-minute chat about his road to recovery.
    Jay Dasilva continues his return to fitness, while Fulham are waiting on Bobby Reid who may miss out on facing his former club.

Word from the camp

Lee Johnson expresses his sympathy to the Afobe family and reflects on preparations for another big test away to Fulham in what has been a tough week away from football.

Meanwhile, Korey Smith looks ahead to the prospect of facing former teammates Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan.

MEMORABLE FIXTURE

Fulham 0-2 City
Tuesday, October 31st 2017
Craven Cottage
Scorers: Reid 29, Smith 40
Att: 17,634

Milestone goals from Bobby Reid and Korey Smith ensured a Halloween treat for the travelling City fans, as the Robins beat Fulham 2-0 at Craven Cottage.

First half strikes from Reid - his tenth of the season - and a first league goal for Smith did the damage against their opponents who ended the game with ten men.

Read the original report here...

Bristol City XI: Fielding, Bryan, Pisano, Flint, Wright, Pack, Paterson, Smith, Brownhill, O'Dowda, Reid.

AND FINALLY...
Supporters without a ticket are not advised to travel as City have sold out their away allocation at Craven Cottage.

Overseas supporters can watch City's Sky Bet Championship match against Fulham on Robins TV (December 5th, 3pm KO).

Fans in the UK & Ireland can subscribe to an audio-only pass for live commentary.

Supporters are reminded they will have to download the new Bristol City app if they are wanting to buy the audio or international live stream as the old app has been discontinued.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/preview-fulham-a/

WhiteJC

Fulham Trip Switched To Friday Evening

Our trip to Fulham in January has been selected for live TV coverage.

We were originally due to travel to Craven Cottage on Saturday January 18, but the game has now been brought forward to the Friday evening (7.45pm).

The game will be screened live on Sky Sports and is our only confirmed league TV selection for the first month of the new year.

https://www.mfc.co.uk/news/fulham-trip-switched-to-friday-evening

WhiteJC

Boro Match Televised

Fulham's fixture against Middlesbrough at Craven Cottage has been selected for live coverage on Sky Sports.

As a result, the match will now be played a day earlier than originally scheduled, on Friday 17th January (7.45pm).

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/december/06/boro-match-televised

WhiteJC

3 ways Bristol City can exploit Fulham this weekend

Saturday afternoon sees a clash between two teams in the Championship play-off places at Craven Cottage, as Bristol City make the trip to Fulham aiming to make it back to back wins in the Championship for the first time since August.

Lee Johnson's side head into tomorrow's game in West London in a positive frame of mind, with the Robins picking up an impressive 5-2 win against Huddersfield Town last weekend at Ashton Gate.

Meanwhile, Scott Parker's side have been in fine form over November, winning four games in a row in the Championship, scoring eight goals in the process. The Cottagers currently sit in 3rd place behind West Bromwich Albion and Leeds United.

With a large away contingent expected to make the trip from BS3 to support the team at Craven Cottage, Lee Johnson and his players will desperate to end their recent run of inconsistent results.

Here, we take a look at THREE ways in which Bristol City can exploit Fulham to get an important win...

Use counter attacks

Fulham's insistence to keep a majority of possession during games – especially at home – has meant Scott Parker's side have sometimes been guilty of letting the opposition back into a game through a clinical counter attack.

Bristol City should look to take advantage of this by playing the ball down the wings, which may see Johnson play a 3-5-2 shape, with the wing backs coming forward, or keeping a four-man midfield in a 4-4-2, with Eliasson and Brownhill out wide, where the pair were deployed against Huddersfield.

Attack down the right-hand side

Three of Bristol City's goals against Huddersfield Town were scored using attacks down the right-hand side of the pitch, and they will want to utilise that method to create opportunities against Fulham at the weekend.

A common tactic that was used in their last game was to beat the first man on the run out wide, and either cut inside and square the ball into the box on the ground, or cross it in the air.

As Fulham often like to attack down the left-hand side, using the right wing would be ideal to open up spaces in behind for Bristol City.

Use Diedhiou to hold up the ball

If Fulham happen to defend in numbers from Bristol City attacks, the Robins should utilise Famara Diedhiou to hold up the ball in the 18-yard box to create space on his left hand side.

Despite winning 2-1 against QPR, the Fulham defence often left a gap open at the far post when the R's attacked down the right-hand side, enabling Jordan Hugill to score in the box.

It would make sense for Diedhiou to play as the right-sided striker, as it would draw defenders towards him when holding up the ball, also opening up the spaces elsewhere in the box.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/3-ways-bristol-city-can-exploit-fulham-this-weekend/

WhiteJC

How 31-y/o Fulham man has become integral to the team under Parker: Comment

Fulham are firing on all cylinders now and after four-straight wins in the Championship find themselves 3rd going into this weekend – but one man in particular deserves some credit for his performances of late.

Little over a month ago and some Fulham fans were calling for Scott Parker's head. The former player and now manager had just witnessed his side succumb to a 3-0 loss at Craven Cottage to Hull City. It was a loss which threw them out of the top-six and Parker under the bus but fast-forward to now, and everything is looking up.

Wins against Birmingham, QPR, Derby and last weekend Swansea has seen Fulham climb the table and now there looks to be no stopping them as they push for an immediate return to the Premier League in Parker's first full-season in management.

It'd be quite the achievement for the ex-England midfielder and he's certainly got the players at his disposal to do so. Going into the season, many had tipped Fulham to storm the Championship and whilst they've taken a while to get going, they certainly look capable of achieving promotion.

The likes of Tim Ream and Alfie Mawson at the back, Tom Cairney and Stefan Johansen in midfield and then the attack, Ivan Cavaleiro and Anthony Knockaert coming in on-loan in the summer and let's not forget  Aleksandar Mitrovic – with 24 goals in 24 appearances for club and country this season, he's the talk of the Cottage.

But one man who's not had as much praise is Dennis Odoi. The Belgian is in his fourth season at the club since signing from Lokeren in 2016 and despite missing a few games through injury and being dropped for others, has really come into his own in the last few and even notched his 100th appearances for the club earlier in the campaign.

He looks to have that right-back position on lock-down and he's proving to be a creative outlet from that position as well – his cross for Aboubakar Kamara to score their first against QPR last month was reminiscent of one Trent Alexander-Arnold.

Fans have noticed how important he's been to the team in recent games and they've been quick to celebrate him, and remember how he's been one of their more reliable and ever-present members in the past four seasons.

Whilst Mitrovic might get all the praise at Fulham, let's not forget the good work that the likes of Odoi are doing to make everything possible – Fulham have a quality right-back on their hands in the 31-year-old, and he'll be pivotal in their promotion push this season.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/how-31-y-o-fulham-man-has-become-integral-to-the-team-under-parker-comment/

WhiteJC

WhiteJC

Watch Live On FFCtv

Fulham supporters based overseas can watch live coverage of this afternoon's EFL Championship game against Bristol City on FFCtv, kick-off 3pm (GMT).

Match Passes are available now for £5, or via the £120 seasonal subscription.

As always, audio commentary of the match is also available via a monthly or annual subscription.

The live broadcast for Fulham v Bristol City will begin from 2:30pm.

For fans wishing to watch or listen to this afternoon's fixture, please be sure to follow the below steps:
Using a desktop computer:

• Log-in to your FFCtv account by visiting https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ and clicking LOGIN, located in the top right hand corner.

• If you have yet to purchase a Match Pass or subscription, choose your package and follow the steps to buy.

• Once purchased, to then view the game on desktop simply click on the FFCTV LIVE tab on https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ which will bring up the live video feed (from 2.30pm) for the Bristol City fixture.

• To listen to audio commentary only, click on the adjacent AUDIO COMMENTARY tab.

Fans are reminded that if viewing the website tv.fulhamfc.com on a mobile or tablet browser (i.e. Safari on an iPhone or Chrome on an Android device) the live stream will not show. To watch on mobile or tablet, you must watch via the FFCtv App.
For mobile and tablet:

• Purchase a package by visiting https://tv.fulhamfc.com/ on a mobile or desktop browser.

• Open the official FFCtv App and log-in via the ACCOUNT tab located in the bottom right of the screen.

o Fans yet to download the FFCtv App can do so via the Apple App & Google Play stores.

• Once logged in, you should see LISTEN LIVE and WATCH LIVE buttons accessible via the TV, LIVE and MATCHES icons at the bottom of the screen.

Fans are reminded that the previous Fulham FC app will not show live video coverage or provide live audio commentary. To access live content please download the new FFCtv App.

For any specific questions relating to playback on your desktop or mobile/tablet device please contact [email protected].

Anyone who experiences difficulties subscribing to FFCtv should email [email protected]. Fans are advised to test their login prior to kick-off.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2019/december/07/ffctv-ffc-bristol-city-watch-live