more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa v Fulham U21 (2014)

Started by WhiteJC, December 06, 2019, 11:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

fulhamben

such a shame he couldnt shake his injury, could have been a massive player for us
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Steven Ageroad

Sorry Ben but who are you talking about?

fulhamben

fulhamben

he scored the 2 screamers in this game

Steven Ageroad

sunburywhite

Fulham U21s
Line-up: Rodak; Donnelly, Buatu-Mananga, Burgess, Richards; Roberts, Christensen (Sambou 78'), Della Verde, Plumain (Evans 68'); Woodrow; Mitroglou (Hyndman 62')

Fulham U21s
Mitroglou 19', 23'; Woodrow 79', 81'; Rodak 85'
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

MikeW

Only 1 player in the current set up?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

General

Quote from: MikeW on December 06, 2019, 04:54:56 PM
Only 1 player in the current set up?

Yeah, although I count five of that squad having decent playing time for us and having gone on to have professional careers..

That doesn't include mitroglu - on top of those five think donnelly and burgess also got first team action with us.

Seems the current U18s are of similar quality perhaps - maybe less for the very top but definitely capable of professional careers at this level. Rodak has always stood out as one of the best due to his ability and exposure compared to his age consistently at academy level. Expect him to become a top keeper and premier league standard too.