watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cavaleiro and Knockaert

Started by One Martin Thomas, December 07, 2019, 03:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Why don't these two play consistently well for us when I've seen them both destroy us ? We've got possibly the best two attacking wingers in the Championship & they don't rip teams apart for us 🤔

FFC1987

Knockaert is just really not doing it for me. Doesn't finish, doesn't supply particularly in key moments/games. I still hold hope, but he's been so disappointing.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Russianrob

Hatch007

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 07, 2019, 04:09:13 PM
Knockaert is just really not doing it for me. Doesn't finish, doesn't supply particularly in key moments/games. I still hold hope, but he's been so disappointing.
He should have scored early in the 2nd half. Would have put an entirely different complexion on the game

FFC1987

Quote from: Hatch007 on December 07, 2019, 04:40:32 PM
He should have scored early in the 2nd half. Would have put an entirely different complexion on the game

Precisely my point about not doing it in key moments/games.

Bassey the warrior

Not impressed by Knockaert and he gas an attitude problem.

Slaphead in Qatar

Kebano and abou showed us what 2 good wingers can give us

S.F.Sorrow

Because they are both very inconsistent players. Always have been.

But the ref cost us at least 1 point today. Worst ref so far this season.

fulhamben

Quote from: FFC1987 on December 07, 2019, 04:41:13 PM
Quote from: Hatch007 on December 07, 2019, 04:40:32 PM

Precisely my point about not doing it in key moments/games.
was thinking that all through the game. He's just a poor mans sone aluko
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Sgt Fulham

Should have been sent off for that petulant kick in the second half. I dont mind a passionate player, and I really want to like Knockaert and have him on form, but I dont like THAT in our players.

Penfold

Both impressed at this level previously. The Fulham curse? Poor coaching?

Weird thing is, FFC in play off spots, but I'm already wishing the season was over. On the whole, the football reminds me of Wilkins and Bracewell. Such a shame IMHO

MikeW

Quote from: Russianrob on December 07, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
Two bang average players.

Managers - with respect, better than ours - have sussed them which is why they are out on loan.  Occasionally brilliance I grant you, but putting in a shift? Forget it.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Deeping_white

Almost everything we did today cane through Cavaleiro, his output and link up play is miles superior to Knockaert - if we're looking for a scapegoat from today's game he certainly isn't it. Knockaert, however is currently not worth his place in the team, he's been consistently rubbish all season

Tabby

Quote from: MikeW on December 07, 2019, 05:45:16 PM
Quote from: Russianrob on December 07, 2019, 04:40:31 PM
Two bang average players.

Managers - with respect, better than ours - have sussed them which is why they are out on loan.  Occasionally brilliance I grant you, but putting in a shift? Forget it.

Better managers than ours have also gotten better out of them.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Deeping_white on December 07, 2019, 05:48:03 PM
Almost everything we did today cane through Cavaleiro, his output and link up play is miles superior to Knockaert - if we're looking for a scapegoat from today's game he certainly isn't it. Knockaert, however is currently not worth his place in the team, he's been consistently rubbish all season

I agree with this. Dont think Cav has been poor at all.

FFC1987

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on December 07, 2019, 05:48:03 PM

I agree with this. Dont think Cav has been poor at all.

Agree. My criticism and disappointment is firmly with Knockaert.

Twig

Knock was pretty poor today and messed up a golden opportunity just after half time. However I didn't think Cav was as influential as he should have been, I was a bit underwhelmed with his end product.

Penfold

Both have been underwhelming. Coaches where they are contracted obviously know something. A shame. I thought they'd be great. Do they fit into our tactics?

Skatzoffc

I must confess i have done a volte face recently.

Cavalirero appears to work harder each game. Poss due to increased game time/fitness. Even defensively he is better.

Knockeart's form, on the other hand, has fallen thro the floor.
He appears so low on confidence, he certainly shouldn't be starting for us, imo.
Keep him in reserve to come on as a sub later, a la Swansea away, until his confidence returns.
He is simply trying too hard.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !