News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst ref ever but it doesn’t hide the facts ......

Started by howitis, December 07, 2019, 06:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

I think the OP is a little harsh on the referee and our head coach. For sure the former was poor and the latter not the best we have seen but the team lost the game. We didn't score enough goals and we let two in at the wrong end because our defence can be exploited by a half way decent team, and BC are half way decent. 

Parker can, I feel, be over cautious in his decision making and once again he has been found out by an opponent who did work the oracle no matter how much they did or didn't deserve it.  SP cannot walk on water and needs to be careful of the deep water because otherwise he is going to drown.  He is repeating the same mistakes as earlier in the season and that is depressing.

Classic94

I can't shake a nagging feeling that Parker's holding us back. Far too many no-shows such as yesterday, Hull, Forest, Stoke... and 3 wins off top with this squad really isn't good enough.

Twig

Quote from: Classic94 on December 08, 2019, 08:02:06 AM
I can't shake a nagging feeling that Parker's holding us back. Far too many no-shows such as yesterday, Hull, Forest, Stoke... and 3 wins off top with this squad really isn't good enough.

I half agree. I am in the camp that feels our squad is not quite as good as some believe.  But I also feel that Parker's obsession with possession is holding the players back. They look timid and frightened to risk making a mistake, as a result that first half was a perfect example of them playing far too conservatively.  We were the home team for heaven's sake!

grandad

Changing manager now would be a step back. No matter who came in there is no guarantee that he would do any better. He would want his own coaching staff, umpteen new players  & if he didn´t achieve anything it would mean yet another manager at the end of the season.
Where there's a will there's a wife