watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Ray of Light for Tomorrow?

Started by AlFayedsChequebook, November 09, 2010, 04:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlFayedsChequebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1328127/CHELSEA-v-Fulham-Nicolas-Anelka-Alex-fitness-race-derby.html?

Just read that Alex and Anelka may be out. If true, this is great, Alex has been consistently bailing out Terry's lack of pace this season so maybe, just maybe, we will have a little joy!

I still think we will lose, but it would be nice if we had more of a chance with those two missing...

K33NY

this would be GREAT! :D but as always. I ALWAYS hope for a victory, no matter who we meet, I never gets disapointed if i hope to much to :) I dont know why I am like that but for Fulham im always hoping for victory! and so I do tomorrow :) COYW!!

jarv

Don't count on it. Couldn't beat a poor Villa team with a few kids playing for them. Let's beat chelsea first team!!!!

AlFayedsChequebook

Quote from: jarv on November 09, 2010, 10:59:18 PM
Don't count on it. Couldn't beat a poor Villa team with a few kids playing for them. Let's beat chelsea first team!!!!

Villa were decent, and the youngsters looked class.

Jimpav

Quote from: AlFayedsChequebook on November 10, 2010, 09:15:04 AM
Quote from: jarv on November 09, 2010, 10:59:18 PM

Villa were decent, and the youngsters looked class.

Secondly, although we were very out of sorts against Villa, we had a few very good chances and put in a battling performance to equalise.

Don't expect us to roll over tonight.

White Noise

Quote from: Jimpav on November 10, 2010, 01:15:09 PM

Secondly, although we were very out of sorts against Villa, we had a few very good chances and put in a battling performance to equalise.

Don't expect us to roll over tonight.

Agreed. We often play poorly in the run up to a Chelsea game and then pull out all the stops for the game itself.