Previous topic - Next topic

Parker out?

Parker out
51 (50%)
Give him more time
51 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 102

fulhamben

I'm not having anyone, and I mean anyone, enjoys watching us under Parker. He makes weird team selections, and even weirder subs. We look disjointed even in the majority of matches we win. He hasnt improved the defence at all. Midfield looks crap, and even manages to make our attack look crap in the majority of matches. Bristol and Preston both deserved to beat us, and we only ever start to get going once the game is already lost. It's just a tedious, boring chore watching us now. Don't care if the new manager doesn't even make the play offs, I just want some excitement back at the club
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Worcesterwhite

Unfortunately he is very tactically inept, without Mitrovic he would already be gone

Allestree andy

Oh please bring back joke he would get this team playing again please mr Khan
To the limit and beyond

Allestree andy

To the limit and beyond

Statto

I can see two defences, both of which I disagree with -

(1) Losing away to a top 6 team isn't the end of the world. And in isolation, no it's not. But when you've already lost numerous games you should easily have won (Forest, Bristol, Barnsley, Stoke etc) you cannot afford to lose these games as well.

(2) We have loads of injuries. True, but there's still no way that was the only/best way to set us up tonight.   

Fulham 442

I can honestly say I spent most of the game fiddling on my phone or looking at the FOF site instead of watching the match.  It was just complete and utter garbage but I was expecting nothing less tonight after Saturday.

Allestree andy

Let's get in Benitez pay him what he wants he would sort this mess out once and for all
To the limit and beyond

Statto

Quote from: Allestree andy on December 10, 2019, 09:59:37 PM
Let's get in Benitez pay him what he wants he would sort this mess out once and for all

Won't happen but if we did, we would win the league, irrespective of the 11 pt gap there currently

john dempsey

shame to say it but I have not been to a game
since he took over and I wont be going until he is gone,
we are just a bunch of individuals hoping for something to happen

bahay18

Third feels like a false position . Preston are poor ( David Nugent for heavens sake ) . The signs are there this could unravel . Only thing that protects Parker is the injuries it was very makeshift the starting 11 .

Facts Not Fiction

He's taken the team as far as he can. This side has so much more potential, I have no confidence in Parker finding it.

grandad

You do realize that we were without Cairney, Arter, Reid, Reed, Sess, MLM & a half fit Bryan. What other team selection could SP have made. What guarantee of promotion would there be in replacing SP now. There is no one available out there that I would want. It would be a backward step. New manager, coaches, tactics unrest in the squad. No thanks.
Where there's a will there's a wife

mcbride5912

I feel we need promotion at any cost this season. Otherwise, i think it will be another 2+ seasons in the championship to rebuild and challenge again after this team inevitably breaks apart following a failed promotion push. (I would be gutted to see mitro leave)

Having said that, this team would probably be destroyed in the premier league so maybe we do need to start again.

Deeping_white

Quote from: Statto on December 10, 2019, 10:00:42 PM
Quote from: Allestree andy on December 10, 2019, 09:59:37 PM

Won't happen but if we did, we would win the league, irrespective of the 11 pt gap there currently

Considering the managers the Khans have tried to hire I'd imagine that the money wouldn't be an issue, we could do worse than try and get him

Worcesterwhite

We just don't look very good even when we were winning, getting beat happens but it's the manner we get beat. We are purely too easy too play against!

FFC1987

But but but we won 4 on the bounce guys!? Remember? Don't jump the gun or have a go at a guy in his apprenticeship. He could be the best bobby! Whatever happens for rest of season, we'll always remember the time we won 4 in a row with Parker at the helm.

Sgt Fulham

Bristol were decent but Preston were very poor. No idea how they're anywhere near the top, but then again we are. The league is very weak this season bar 2 teams who are solid if not outstanding. This squad has talent in the bucketload at the Championship level. I can tell the difference between a team that lacks quality and a team where something is stopping them from fulfilling their potential. Some of our plays make it clear that we could destroy teams at this level, as we should given our roster. But it's not happening under Parker, and let's be honest, it's not going to happen. No idea where we go from here as I can't see him getting sacked.

The biggest sign is my growing indifference. We have (again) lost our identity. I don't really like half of our players, nor connect with them. Those that I do like were here 2 years ago. I don't really know what I am saying anymore, but what a shame.

bobbo

Quote from: fulhamben on December 10, 2019, 09:53:09 PM
I'm not having anyone, and I mean anyone, enjoys watching us under Parker. He makes weird team selections, and even weirder subs. We look disjointed even in the majority of matches we win. He hasnt improved the defence at all. Midfield looks crap, and even manages to make our attack look crap in the majority of matches. Bristol and Preston both deserved to beat us, and we only ever start to get going once the game is already lost. It's just a tedious, boring chore watching us now. Don't care if the new manager doesn't even make the play offs, I just want some excitement back at the club
that's very very bold Ben.

I wanted to say something very similar just didn't have the guts to. We were creating zilch until the chips were down.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Deeping_white

The only mitigation he gets for today's performance is that he's without his best 5 midfielders and the senior winger he should be able to rely on was truly atrocious. Added to Odoi's brainfart it really screwed us. Other than that we should be battering them 10v10 because the space available was unreal.

The biggest problem for me is the disconnect between attack and defence, we never seem to transition from front to back quick enough to catch teams out anymore, and we also don't seem to work the keeper enough

fulhamben

Quote from: grandad on December 10, 2019, 10:04:05 PM
You do realize that we were without Cairney, Arter, Reid, Reed, Sess, MLM & a half fit Bryan. What other team selection could SP have made. What guarantee of promotion would there be in replacing SP now. There is no one available out there that I would want. It would be a backward step. New manager, coaches, tactics unrest in the squad. No thanks.
😂 are you proclaiming we were better when they were fit? Cairney and Bryan played against Bristol we were crap. Mlm and sess have played for us but shouldn't have and I'm a big sess fan but he isn't better than odoi or dare I say it Christie at the moment. Yes bobby is a big miss but Parker has only just started starting him. Arter has been hit and miss and reed has been decent but we have still thrown up some turds even when he did play
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.