more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Critical decision required now

Started by FulhamStu, December 11, 2019, 08:22:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 11, 2019, 08:52:30 AM
Our squad is not as good as any in the Division, far from it. We are where we are because we are not top two. We cannot defend because we have not enough good defenders. There are many short comings and changing the manager yet again will not solve the problem, in fact it willl compound the problem.

I would totally agree we don't have the best keeper and defence, however our midfield and forward line are better than anything out there, at least on paper.   Our defence will be hopefully improved by Hector.   I personally think that because of the way we have been set up mostly in a 4.3.3 this weaker area is more exposed than if we set up differently, hence my questioning of the coaching.

FulhamStu

Quote from: KJS on December 11, 2019, 01:44:21 PM
In response to the war and peace Post at the beginning: Sctt can only play the players available for each game and at the moment we are at least 5 first team players short due to injury so no change needed just more luck with injuries 🍀👍

Why the dig, who is Sctt by the way... don't bloody read it if you struggle with more than 2 sentences !

Agree Injuries have been a major issue.