watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Michael Hector

Started by grandad, December 12, 2019, 08:59:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Can´t come soon enough. Anyone have any inside info about how he is doing in training? Who does he come in for? Would we play 3 CB´s?
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamben

Might be wrong, but sure someone said he played for 23s the other day. We drew 3 all
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Sting of the North

Quote from: fulhamben on December 12, 2019, 09:01:28 PM
Might be wrong, but sure someone said he played for 23s the other day. We drew 3 all

He has played 2 games for the U23s. We have conceded 4 goals, and drawn both games.

Spirit of 2000

Kevin Hector? Well he is experienced... must be about 70 or so now!😂

filham

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 12, 2019, 09:07:05 PM
Injured apparently
I don't know whether to believe you or not but in view of our failures with centre back signings you shouldn't joke about such things.

Sting of the North

At least he played 90 minutes for the U23s last weekend, so if he's injured it's a fresh one. What's the source for this injury? Or should we just add him to the list of allegedly injured players that are not injured?

Statto

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 12, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
What's the source for this injury? Or should we just add him to the list of allegedly injured players that are not injured?

No doubt the cause of the injury is that he hasn't been rotated enough
:005:

fulhamben

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 12, 2019, 09:12:49 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on December 12, 2019, 09:01:28 PM

He has played 2 games for the U23s. We have conceded 4 goals, and drawn both games.
cheers sting
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on December 12, 2019, 11:08:06 PM
Quote from: Sting of the North on December 12, 2019, 10:11:32 PM
What's the source for this injury? Or should we just add him to the list of allegedly injured players that are not injured?

No doubt the cause of the injury is that he hasn't been rotated enough
:005:

Yes, maybe I have no clue about injury minimisation but neither do the people running Fulham. Around two years ago, Fulham were in injury crisis around this time against Sunderland and things haven't improved much.

The Championship is a marathon, any team seeking automatic promotion must have a strong XI to beat good teams, good depth to ensure beating all the weaker teams and good injury management. I think we lack in the last two areas.