News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR... General Election 2019 Results (if okay to discuss....)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, December 12, 2019, 10:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steeeeeeeeeed

Well, the exit poll is showing a Huge win for the Tories... and the BBC is treating it as though that is that really.

Got to admit I am rather shocked. I thought they may win by 20 seats or so, max, and a slight possibility of a Hung Parliament... but now looking like a Huge majority, and 5 years of Boris in charge....

SP

I think our constituency will have a very low turn out, I voted at 8pm & no one else was there. Never seen that before.

This race to be the first report is aggravating, ridiculous seeing people running around with ballot boxes.

Fulhamfan666

Steeeeeeeeeed

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Good luck everyone. We'll be back to Victorian poverty within a decade
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Woolly Mammoth

I can wait for the result in the morning when I leave work between 04.30am and 05.30am, and go home to my Four Poster when everyone else is dragging themselves out of their pits to commute to their place of work.
Exit Polls, Telegraph Polls, Straw Polls, Deed Polls, Graham Polls. I shall leave to the purists and the gullible. It's like forecasting a Fulham result, best to wait until the match is over.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: St Eve on December 13, 2019, 12:03:24 AM
Fantastic news and hopefully Corbyn resigns quickly

Yes indeed, the man is a stench under the nostrils of honest law abiding civilised people.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

elgreenio

sorry ladies and gents, usual "no politics allowed" rule here
touch my camera through the fence