Reid
1 (0.7%)
No one
40 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 143

Voting closed: December 15, 2019, 05:22:27 PM

Milo

Vote for your Man of the Match

Rodak made himself big in that first half for what I thought was a certain goal and put their striker off enough to drag it wide. He also just about kept that one out which hit the post and went across the line - although not sure if it should have been an easy save in the first place. So was tempted to go for him.

I liked a few cross field balls from Johansen in the first half, and the odd bit of strength from Mitrovic. Onomah managed to do the simple things on the whole okay.

MayoDomo

It blows my mind but I'm going for Onomah just because he was the only player who seemed to care.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

Baszab

"anyone but Onomah" was MoM - I thought he played well amongst 10 anonymous others

Ordar

No-one deserves it. They were all terrible

@jolslover

Thought Onomah was quite good today actually - Kebano caused them problems first 30

Other than that poor.
STH H3

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: @jolslover on December 14, 2019, 05:11:07 PM
Thought Onomah was quite good today actually - Kebano caused them problems first 30

Other than that poor.

Like Preston match then .... crap

davew

From the commentary it seems that Onomah had more touches than any other Fulham player probably as many as half of our team put together so at least he was invloved and showed some commitment unlike most of the others. The fact that he had the most assists i.e to the opposition, is irrelevant as we already know he doesn´t belong in the Championship but at least it seemed as though he was trying rather than very trying as in previous games. I am hopeful he will be selected against Leeds and either show us something we haven´t seen before or make a complete clown of himself so that even Parker might be forced into a corner and not pick him again. Come on Josh time to be counted!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Onomah gets a lot of touches in most games he plays because he can't control a ball with one touch.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fernhurst

Quote from: MayoDomo on December 14, 2019, 05:06:40 PM
It blows my mind but I'm going for Onomah just because he was the only player who seemed to care.

Didn't blow mine, voted before seeing replies.
Best game in a Fulham shirt IMO
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

elgreenio

Onomah the only one who really turned up in the second half.

I do think Bryan did well though having been booked so early
touch my camera through the fence

Milo

bobbo

Rodak, he made several good saves no-one else was worthy of it.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

davew

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 14, 2019, 06:09:12 PM
Quote from: MayoDomo on December 14, 2019, 05:06:40 PM

Didn't blow mine, voted before seeing replies.
Best game in a Fulham shirt IMO
Think that was what I was sort of trying to say, the Leeds match will be a key match!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

howitis

Did this thread really have fans stating that Bryan and Onamah did well.
You are the problem !!!

Matt10

Onomah for me. Solid in dispossessing players and held up the ball well to keep distribution alive. Strong to come back defensively and intercept the ball when needed. No real bad touch, and only made one bad pass late in the second half. Put in effort all over the pitch for 90 minutes.

It's not a surprise that some think it's silly to say he had a good match though.

Moltobueno

Went for Rodak who kept us alive but Kebano was the least invisible on the pitch. so he'd be the 2nd choice.

Mince n Tatties

The Brentford fans for their rendition to the tune of Knees up mother Brown....."Bees  Up Fulham Down" lol.

toshes mate

Is this a vote for the worse player on the day because, if it is, that is a hard call to make.

grandad

Voted No One. Couldn't vote for Onomah as it would mean he would then be a permanent starter.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mullers OG

Kebano the only player who caused Brentford real problems.  How he has been left out until recently defeats me.