watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scout trip

Started by FFC1987, December 14, 2019, 08:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Thought I'd change agenda this week and not dwell on the obvious negatives. We've heard them before and hopefully things will change quickly. Now.

I went to St Mary's today, the in laws are season ticket holders and had a spare so I thought I'd keep them company. They played WestHam and lost 1 nil but our boy Ryan Fredericks played. I also watched Seri twice over the last few weeks and thought I'd feed back briefly how both got on.

Ryan Fred's. Actually was surprised by how limited he was today against a very poor saints team. Saints were dreadful but Ryan was largely pegged back in his own half ans didn't make many of his signature pacey get in behind runs. He also looked a bit shakey oarticually second half against Djenpo. He was also up against a really tame Bertrand who barely got into final third. All in all, quite a mature performance but not the Fred's that was busting box to box all game. Happy for him doing well though.

Seri. This is brief but I must say, I was really surprised at how lazy he was. So many times he just let his men run past him and he just didn't track runners at all.

The only thing I took from the saints game was, we actually play better football even in these rubbish times than they do....pretty damning stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if we'll be playing them next year in championship.

jarv

I watched the saints here in usa on tv. Could not agree more, they were awful. My bet mate in uk is a saints fan. He can expect a call tomorrow.