watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If not Parker, who?

Started by Tempest, December 14, 2019, 09:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danitar

There's no way we'll get Benitez, West Ham are trying to get him out of China but can't afford him. I would love to see Lee Johnson, he's looking to build something at Bristol city so don't know how easy it would be to get him. I can see the khans getting in David moyes as the 'ambitious' move

SuffolkWhite

If SP does get the push then hire any previous Brentford Manager as they seem quality generally. Johnson's not a bad  shout but would he come? Not so sure!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bill taylors apprentice

The previous HC found away to protect our weak defence by keeping the ball and limiting the oppositions chances to hurt us while getting the players to pass and move going forward in a way to win games.

The current coach is in a halfway house that achieves neither.

I don't have a name to offer but I want anyone, even the current HC to use the players available better, play attacking football and organise the team to defend.

With this squad, its really not rocket science!

S.F.Sorrow

Benitez? We know Mitro isn't a good match for Benitez' style of football. Do you want us to sell our best player if we can get Benitez? Purely a hypothetical question of course but I'm not sure it would be a good idea to hire the only manager in the entire world that we know 100% wouldn't want Mitro in the team.

Fulham76

Quote from: Asotosyios on December 14, 2019, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on December 14, 2019, 10:46:45 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 14, 2019, 10:33:44 PM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 14, 2019, 10:32:39 PM
Marco Silva with assistant manager Luis Boa Morte

Good shout I'd have him

You mean the recently sacked, (after several other sackings (Silver)). Horrendous suggestion in my opinion.

Chris Hughton springs to mind though.

You mean the recently (summer) sacked, after several other sackings Hughton?

Almost all managers have been sacked at least once in their career.

But Hughton has had a fair bit of success in between sacking, particularly at championship level.

Stef 73

Shevchenko done amazing job for Ukraine national team

Asotosyios

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 15, 2019, 12:23:03 PM
Quote from: Asotosyios on December 14, 2019, 11:38:11 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on December 14, 2019, 10:46:45 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on December 14, 2019, 10:33:44 PM
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on December 14, 2019, 10:32:39 PM
Marco Silva with assistant manager Luis Boa Morte

Good shout I'd have him

You mean the recently sacked, (after several other sackings (Silver)). Horrendous suggestion in my opinion.

Chris Hughton springs to mind though.

You mean the recently (summer) sacked, after several other sackings Hughton?

Almost all managers have been sacked at least once in their career.

But Hughton has had a fair bit of success in between sacking, particularly at championship level.

True - I am not saying I wouldn't like him, just stating that all managers have eventually been sacked at some point in their career.

For what it's worth I think Silva is a good manager, but doubt he would be interested in coming here.

Moltobueno

I think there were these kind of topis about Jokanovic here twice - in 2017 December and 2018 November. Now some want him back.
Wonder if Anguissa was still here, would he be the scapegoat and noone mentioned sacking Parker?

One Martin Thomas

Anguissa would make a big difference in the Championship... sort of player we're missing

Whitestone

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on December 15, 2019, 06:13:49 PM
Anguissa would make a big difference in the Championship... sort of player we're missing

100% agree. A marmite player with many on this board but quality IMO.

spikey norman

I would go for Ray Llewington but would he leave Palace?

sunburywhite

Benitez??

What are you guys smoking?

Lee Jihnson is a good shout, a bit of an Eddie Howe person

I dont go for all these so called super managers who last 18 months like Jol and then got booted as everyone finally sees the Emperor has no clothes
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

bog