watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Lampard comments

Started by bahay18, December 14, 2019, 11:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bahay18

I know we shouldn't talk about Chelsea but lampards comments were very interesting . "The fans shouldn't be excited if we play 10 passes across our back 4" . " if I was a fan I would have been saying too slow centre back to centre back , to full back to centre back to full back . And I don't want to come and see that ".

He could well have been talking about us this season .

That's been our tactic all season and frank couldn't stand it for one afternoon .

Luka

Boom.......that's us in a nutshell.

bobbo

It is precisely and I for one am fed up with it . I was even fed up with it when we were on the recent 4 match winning streak. We are a shadow of the fast moving fast passing team we had under jokanovic.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

kiwian

Agree, watching the highlights of the 2-0 win against Brentford, the pace was amazing esp down the wings (I Know it was only a few minutes highlights, but hey). I turned 70 today so sat to watch the 90 minutes to celebrate-bad call!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

Spirit of 2000

Lampard was an attacking enterprising midfielder though who sought to score wherever possible & as a result is one of the highest goal scorers in premier history - from a midfield position, also weighing in with a good amount of goals at international level.

Scott Parker went round in his circular pivot a lot and did all he could to retain possession whilst never really opening up defences with splitting passes. He averaged a goal every 16.5 games at club & international level.