watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Time to change!

Started by bill taylors apprentice, December 15, 2019, 10:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill taylors apprentice

Not the HC but the tactics and team selection.

You would expect our HC to have a plan, a style, a method of play to achieve the results needed.
Until recent weeks the fact we are in the top 6 may have clouded his view on how well its all been working.

Results have been achieved without really getting the best out of the team.
So will Parker have the intelligence and courage to see its not working and change the tactics and the personnel or will he continue to follow his plan down a dead end and blame the players, bad luck, the ref etc

If it carries on as it is and there's no sign of Parker seeing the light when do the owners make their move?

SuffolkWhite

I don't want SP to get the chop but he will be gone by the end of the season as we fall down the league. He has to change tactics now or lose the players and fans.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Luka

I got a suspicion he has lost both groups already.
A poll on here says 70% of the fans want him out and the players don't  seem to be playing for him either.

Statto

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on December 15, 2019, 11:39:10 AM
:022:
Quote from: Luka on December 15, 2019, 11:03:23 AM
I got a suspicion he has lost both groups already.
A poll on here says 70% of the fans want him out and the players don't  seem to be playing for him either.

I wouldnt go by a poll on one of the most negative places on earth. Just my option.

Go on any of the club's social media posts about the result and read the comments. They make this place look like the Scott Parker fan club.

Worcesterwhite

I don't really know how anyone who has watched us this season can justify him staying, it's not like we are playing well but being unlucky getting beat, we have been awful all season, unfortunately I'm in a family with a lot of Leeds supporters and they insist we have a stronger squad, the only difference is the quality of manager getting a lot more from a lesser set of players.

Jims Dentist

Has SP not already come out and state that he is not going to change the way we play?