watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What a win

Started by fulhamben, December 21, 2019, 05:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFC1987

Amazing result with some top performances. We keep up this level now and we should be fine come end of season. Just need to be consistent.

Woolly Mammoth

Being Consistent is the key, but easier said than done, injuries, illness, suspensions  and loss of form will all play their part. No win is guaranteed, it has to be earnt. Foresight is the key in the January transfer window, we need reinforcements, let's not kid ourselves. But at the same time people must get off Scott Parker's back, he may not be everybody's cup of tea at the moment, but he is mine, and that's what counts. Not many teams will beat Leeds this season, and not many teams will lose to Luton, and we have to make sure we are not one of them.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WindyCity

Quote from: bahay18 on December 22, 2019, 08:01:40 AM
Prob is , this is the level that needs to be reached for every game .

Bingo!!!

Highlight "every"

Denver Fulham

We had three shots on target, including a dicey penalty. Let's not get overly excited. The forthcoming schedule may mask our ongoing issues, but our attack remains stuttering with all of this talent at Parker's disposal. At least we played hard, and it's a fine result, for sure.

SuffolkWhite

If the team try 100% every game and increase the tempo then we have a chance of going up.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

MrFFC

Huge win. Fair play Onomah brilliant finish
Come on you Whites!! :)