Main Menu

Streams

Started by irishfulham, December 21, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

If anyone has any streams for today can you put them in here please

irishfulham

https://www.vipleague.lc/football-sports-stream

This worked for a while last week has a lot of ads but did work it's Listing the game on it today so fingers crossed

Bracken White

Working for me from LUTV - many thanks!
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

TC's Sporran

just keeps looping from around 45 secs to a minute plus and back

TC's Sporran

which link did you click transmission 1 or 2 or?

irishfulham

Ya going back and forth for me too

TC's Sporran

lol ive seen the goal about 6 times

irishfulham

Can't watch it anymore it only lasts 30 seconds for me anyone having better luck ?

Jamie88

No luck here, same whichever stream I find - buffers, flicks back and forth etc.
Still amuses me how in an age where we are all supposed to have better internet speeds/better technology, and yet whenever I attempt to stream anything online I have the same success I had when I used to try around 15 years ago!

Bracken White

Nope , same for me, too - 1st Stream best but looks like it's GJ this afternoon. Must build hard on the 1-0 lead.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

TC's Sporran

gone now not even looping...

Rj Fulham

irishfulham

TC's Sporran

i managed to catch about 15 seconds of half time highlights then it went

Logicalman

Hate to say this, but the coverage on FFCTv was second to none, perhaps a slight syncing between video and audio of a second, but still didn't miss any action at all. I would seriously suggest anyone outside the UK should sign up for FFCTv, though I have not the faintest about how those in the UK should progress.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2019, 03:44:23 AM
Hate to say this, but the coverage on FFCTv was second to none, perhaps a slight syncing between video and audio of a second, but still didn't miss any action at all. I would seriously suggest anyone outside the UK should sign up for FFCTv, though I have not the faintest about how those in the UK should progress.

Have to say, while I totally agree with Tony about FFCTv for those who are outside the UK, I do feel like those in the UK are getting a raw deal with a lack of viable options that are reasonable for fans to be able to watch matches. 

Although I guess there is Ifollow. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on December 22, 2019, 05:28:06 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on December 22, 2019, 03:44:23 AM

Have to say, while I totally agree with Tony about FFCTv for those who are outside the UK, I do feel like those in the UK are getting a raw deal with a lack of viable options that are reasonable for fans to be able to watch matches. 

Although I guess there is Ifollow.

Agree totally Don, the club does themselves no favours by restricting this. We know there are various reasons, but even if the club could, at least, provide the stream on a match-by-match basis, it would provide some relief to those UK-based fans that cannot make the match.
I was surprised that Sky didn't pick up yesterdays game though showed 2 others.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Woolly Mammoth

To find a good stream, you have to find one with an Old Mill first.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.