watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tony Khan could take a more advanced role at the Jags next year

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, December 22, 2019, 08:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Which surely means he can't keep up his commitments with us, and the AEW? Does this mean he finally gives in, and brings in a suitable DOF?

Invalid Tweet ID?s=21

love4ffc

Just saw this on twitter and I have to say that this makes me really stop and think that surely Shahid Khan must rethink TK's responsibilities and priorities.  Surely, he can be so involved in the Jags, AEW and FFC? 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Rational Fan

Quote from: love4ffc on December 22, 2019, 08:32:27 PM
Just saw this on twitter and I have to say that this makes me really stop and think that surely Shahid Khan must rethink TK's responsibilities and priorities.  Surely, he can be so involved in the Jags, AEW and FFC?

Shahid Khan isn't going to sack his son, TK gets whatever position he wants. If TK leaves the DOF position it is because the DOF position is not one that he wants. Most likely thee is no  money to spend and Tony Khan wants to give the job of selling Seri for £15m to someone else, my guess is he may need to sell Cairney instead to raise that kind of money.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: The Rational Fan on December 22, 2019, 08:42:16 PM

Shahid Khan isn't going to sack his son, SK will give TK whatever position he wants. If TK leaves the DOF position it is because the DOF position is not one that will be fun to have. In other words, There is no fresh money to spend and Tony Khan wants to give the job of selling Mitrovoic and Cairney to someone else. Tony Khan needs to sell an CAM for £15m unfortunately that player looks like it cannot be Seri and TK will need to find another player worth £15m.

Hold on, who said anything about sacking his Son? No one.

It gets to a point, where one man, physically can not oversee or juggle 3 ventures, without failing.

That being the case, the failing venture needs more attention, which may just mean Tony investing more time in the Jags, and employing someone with experience to help out with FFC.

Again, this has nothing to do with selling Cairney, Mitrovic, or having any fresh money, so not sure where you're coming from with that.

Statto

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on December 22, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

Shahid Khan isn't going to sack his son, SK will give TK whatever position he wants. If TK leaves the DOF position it is because the DOF position is not one that will be fun to have. In other words, There is no fresh money to spend and Tony Khan wants to give the job of selling Mitrovoic and Cairney to someone else. Tony Khan needs to sell an CAM for £15m unfortunately that player looks like it cannot be Seri and TK will need to find another player worth £15m.

It gets to a point, where one man, physically can not oversee or juggle 3 ventures, without failing.

That being the case, the failing venture needs more attention, which may just mean Tony investing more time in the Jags, and employing someone with experience to help out with FFC.

Again, this has nothing to do with selling Cairney, Mitrovic, or having any fresh money, so not sure where you're coming from with that.

The Rational Fan has demonstrated in numerous posts on this subject, that for him, there is no possibility of Shahid Khan being interested in Fulham without Tony Khan being full-time DoF

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Statto on December 22, 2019, 09:49:24 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on December 22, 2019, 08:51:14 PM

The Rational Fan has demonstrated in numerous posts on this subject, that for him, there is no possibility of Shahid Khan being interested in Fulham without Tony Khan being full-time DoF

Well, I think that's absolute tosh, sorry.... if Fulham require a DOF because Tony can't do it, or isn't up to it, then he appoints one. He isn't just going to ditch the Club, because his Son.

love4ffc

I can see where some would think that no TK no Shahid.  I would just hope and pray that is not the case. 

Also, to be clear.  I am not saying that Shahid sacks his son.  However, as a successful businessman he must be thinking that for all three of his sporting franchises to be successful (AEW, FFC & Jags) that he has to rethink where best to have his son focus his time. 

With that said, it sounds like TK will be taking on a much larger role at the Jags meaning less time for Fulham considering the amount of time he is putting into his AEW franchise. 

FYI – if one looks at the tweet reporting this, they would see that TK is getting just as much stick from Jag fans as he does from FFC fans. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?