watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who do we lose wh n the window opens???

Started by Fulham Tup North, December 30, 2019, 11:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

092.gif Hoping we keep Mitro, but who might get snapped up?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Bill2

Interesting to note that David Moyes was at the Cottage a few weeks ago and is now manager at West Ham. Perhaps he was on a shopping trip.

gang

Asotosyios

I don't expect us to be busy either bringing in or getting rid of any players. I could see Cisse leaving now rather than in the summer if he finds a club and a loan/small transfer fee for someone like de la Torre or Edun.

grandad

No need to lose anyone except a few youngsters going on loan.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ex-Pat

We don't need players,,,,,Bring in Big Sam.

filham

We always have to be wary of some lower premiership club like Wolves or Watford poaching Cairney or Mitro.

Barrett487

Mitro loves our club.... i can't see him defecting

SP

Quote from: Barrett487 on December 30, 2019, 06:55:09 PM

I always wonder why he loves our club?  I appreciate he had problems at Newcastle but as a supremely gifted pro he'd be made very welcome at most clubs?

Fulham 442

Quote from: filham on December 30, 2019, 05:23:19 PM
We always have to be wary of some lower premiership club like Wolves or Watford poaching Cairney or Mitro.
I wouldn't call Wolves a lowly Premier league club. Think they've done really well. Glad to see at least one of the sides promoted with us stayed up comfortably and are still competing in the EPL!

KJS

Woolly Mammoth

We already have a manager Scott Parker, who as well as currently guiding the team into third place, he knows the squad inside out, and they know him. He has also got plenty of knowledge of the Academy, so why risk disrupting the running of the club with a new regime, for what purpose. If it's not broke what are we exactly fixing. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Too many cooks spoil the broth. The grass is not necessarily greener on the other side. One mans meat is another mans poison. One mans hero is another mans terrorist. War does not determine who is right, only who is left. Success has many fathers, but failure is an orphan.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jeroen

Not if Watford or any other relegation possible come knocking, but if Arsenal or a champions league team come asking..... you never know! We would need some big money for him though!   

FFC1987

I think the one pull we have for Mitro is, he's level headed enough to know he doesn't need to playing CL, europa or even a top league in country to play international football, he has a club that loves him, owners and TK who also love him, and a balanced, likeable changing room with a club of decent enough side that he should always have decent players around him at championship level at least to provide him with service and goals. I don't know if with everything going positively, and his track record of at times, becoming unsettled at clubs, he'd risk that perfect balance he has for a few trips abroad on a weekday. Could well be wrong, and he might be off in Jan, but he seems pretty content with a decent professional/personal life.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Jeroen on December 30, 2019, 07:36:21 PM

Not if Watford or any other relegation possible come knocking, but if Arsenal or a champions league team come asking..... you never know! We would need some big money for him though!   

Palace? Benteke off on loan somewhere to find out what a ball does and Hodgson wants to secure a top ten spot. I had heard that Kmac was off to Millwall on loan but that does not seem likely now ........ and good job too. We will probably need him at Motspur Park and in the changing rooms.

ffccornwall

Quote from: Bill2 on December 30, 2019, 12:02:15 PM
Interesting to note that David Moyes was at the Cottage a few weeks ago and is now manager at West Ham. Perhaps he was on a shopping trip.
That's what worried me too.

Hatch007

Quote from: ex-Pat on December 30, 2019, 05:19:08 PM
We don't need players,,,,,Bring in Big Sam.

Forgive me if you're being sarcastic and I'm missing the joke but, if not, behave! You have to be kidding, right?

3rd place and 9 points from top spot with Leeds and West Brom both proving in recent weeks they're vulnerable.

It seems odd to me that Joka, as far as I recall, never received anywhere near the same amount of stick as SP does for ugly wins.

Some fans here seem to think we not only should be steam-rollering every team but also playing them all off the park. Joka won many games by the odd goal and often oversaw Jekyll and Hyde performances from one half to the next but was rightly hailed a hero by the end of the season.

I hope the same will be said of SP at the end of this season because it will mean we've been promoted.

COYW

ex-Pat

Very strange,  a few games ago you were all calling for Parker to go, now he's the greatest manager of all time,  yet avin a larf..

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Bill2 on December 30, 2019, 12:02:15 PM

They have a £45 million target man already and he's a good player. I can't see them wanting any of our players, they have a great squad that is underachieving.

Snibbo