watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MANAGERS press conference

Started by South Coast White, January 01, 2020, 05:51:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

South Coast White

Seems to be delayed today, maybe hes ran out of excuses.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: South Coast White on January 01, 2020, 05:51:20 PM
Seems to be delayed today, maybe hes ran out of excuses.
They are the same every time just refer to one from previous and you won't be far off.

bobby01

Just seen comments on bbc site. I have not knocked him so far this season but that statement is ridiculous . I won't fault the players today for effort, they just don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing. We played the first half with Mitrovic up top, steffjo and Bobby just behind  him, ak47 and knock up high, both fullbacks pushing on . No wonder Harrison injured himself he was covering over a third of the field.
Our plan b is if we are behind keep putting more forwards on, I have lost faith now in Parker, should we replace him now, I don't know really, because if someone new comes in and gets us up with this side we will come straight down, unless maybe they can get them playing to the ability they truly have.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Milo

Agree Bobby that game plan is too unclear and has been all season.

Add to this a very shaky defence, some inconsistency from our wingers, and a sprinkling of injuries in midfield and it's all gone to pot.

Only reason we are in the playoffs is the standard of the league this year.

grandad

If certain players can´t follow simple instructions then they should not be playing. If they can´t do what Parker wants they are not good enough.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Dodgin

He looked and sounded pretty low with his post match talk.