watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Favourites to win tomorrow, really?

Started by davew, January 03, 2020, 10:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

1500.gif Villa quoted at 21/10, while we are 11/10, is Hector frightening the bookies?

I know it is the FA Cup and not many of the top teams take the competition that seriously, but will Villa field such a weak team so that we beat them?

Very seldom I bet against us, but tomorrow I have, so we are guaranteed a win!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

70sPimlico

Quote from: davew on January 03, 2020, 10:43:36 PM
1500.gif Villa quoted at 21/10, while we are 11/10, is Hector frightening the bookies?

I know it is the FA Cup and not many of the top teams take the competition that seriously, but will Villa field such a weak team so that we beat them?

If i ever catch what you've got, just shoot me

davew

Quote from: 70sPimlico on January 03, 2020, 10:50:31 PM
Quote from: davew on January 03, 2020, 10:43:36 PM

If i ever catch what you've got, just shoot me
With my eyesight due to old age, I would miss by a mile like our strikers!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Slaphead in Qatar

I think he should rest a lot of the first teamers to be honest

Woolly Mammoth

I am to understand that Scott Parker has quite a few injuries and players carrying knocks and strains, therefore he is restricted in who he plays.
So whether he likes it or not his choice of team will be selected from a smaller squad of players than he may have anticipated.
So your guess is as good as mine, but I reckon he will
have no choice but to play some players he may have left out under other circumstances.
On the other hand it would not surprise me if he plays his strongest available fittest team, after all they are not going to have a match for another week.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

From what SP said we have a number of players not 100% and they have the semi final on Wednesday so I can see both teams putting out weakened sides, just which team has the better U23 mob. Could also be a chance to give the U18s a go.
Have to say part of my interest is to see the fringe players.