Started by bog, January 09, 2020, 04:03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Manchester City v Fulham live on BBC1. Jan 26th 1pm....emm.  049:gif

092.gif

charlieFFC

Terrible draw, even worse K.O time...

Woolly Mammoth

I reckon it's a great draw, because very few will give Fulham a chance.
So if we lose it will not raise any eyebrows, but I want to at least see us play as well as possible and go down fighting in glorious defeat. If we win then that is a completely different headline, and one less big fish to fry.
We have nothing whatsoever to lose, only a match, but far more to gain if we win.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2020, 06:26:33 PM
I reckon it's a great draw, because very few will give Fulham a chance.
So if we lose it will not raise any eyebrows, but I want to at least see us play as well as possible and go down fighting in glorious defeat. If we win then that is a completely different headline, and one less big fish to fry.
We have nothing whatsoever to lose, only a match, but far more to gain if we win.

+1 City 1 Fulham 2. You heard it from me first fellow Fulham folks.  049:gif 

092.gif

ron

The fear is a cricket score against us......but we tend to raise our game against quality opposition and slip on the banana skins of poor sides.....so, why not bog, 1-2 sounds good to me!  049:gif

filham

Ipm on a Sunday is not bad, best we can hope for is a Mitro goal and keeping the score down to three.
So when is the displaced league match against Charlton to be played, that is the more important result.