more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leeds Manager

Started by Benny, January 06, 2020, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Quote from: davew on January 06, 2020, 09:21:59 PM
Yes Mince and a shed load of g & t, you know it makes sense! Moving house next week and being serious, I have got to buy another shed and summer house, no expense being spared on our home move, it will probably be our last!

You keep praising Leeds Dave, and it will certainly be your last move.

Andy S

Leeds Leeds have fallen apart again

davew

Quote from: Peabody on January 06, 2020, 10:16:19 PM
Yes Mince and a shed load of g & t, you know it makes sense! Moving house next week and being serious, I have got to buy another shed and summer house, no expense being spared on our home move, it will probably be our last!

You keep praising Leeds Dave, and it will certainly be your last move.
LOL
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

toshes mate

I think we saw the two faces of Leeds in the Arsenal game, so impressive and almost unplayable against in first half but not converting to goals, and somewhat caught in two minds during the second half and conceding without reply.  Are they going to fall apart again in the Championship and is that a flaw in Bielsa's locker or Leeds's locker?  Wouldn't use Bielsa as your removal man, davew, but good luck all the same ...   

davew

Quote from: toshes mate on January 07, 2020, 08:49:04 AM
I think we saw the two faces of Leeds in the Arsenal game, so impressive and almost unplayable against in first half but not converting to goals, and somewhat caught in two minds during the second half and conceding without reply.  Are they going to fall apart again in the Championship and is that a flaw in Bielsa's locker or Leeds's locker?  Wouldn't use Bielsa as your removal man, davew, but good luck all the same ...   
Cheers

Woolly Mammoth

I am now a little confused. Are you moving from your house into a shed, could you please shed some light on this.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 07, 2020, 12:30:49 PM

I am now a little confused. Are you moving from your house into a shed, could you please shed some light on this.
I am confused as well now (LOL)! Moving from a house to a house but being confined to a summerhouse and shed during smoking sessions, drinking sessions and swearing sessions (watching FFC), life is going to be so boring! A 3rd divorce could be forthcoming!