watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watford want to sign Joe Bryan!

Started by Fernhurst, January 08, 2020, 12:51:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skatzoffc

Foolish to sell without an up and running better replacement.

Sell MLM, now that's a different story.

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

SP

AnOldBrownie

Joe may be gone now that we've signed Kongolo.    Guess we'll see what happens now.   

I say he's gone if the right $$$ comes in.   LB = Kongolo, Odoi and MLM (never want to see MLM there)

I already thought Denise was the better defending LB.

On the right we've got Cyrus, Steven...

The Rational Fan

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 16, 2020, 11:11:06 PM
Joe may be gone now that we've signed Kongolo.    Guess we'll see what happens now.   

I say he's gone if the right $$$ comes in.   LB = Kongolo, Odoi and MLM (never want to see MLM there)

If we get promoted into premier league, the first two £20m signings should be right-back and left back.
A better right back would be nice but plenty of teams have been promoted with worse rights backs than Christie or Odoi.

In fact, this years whoscored statistics say Odoi is good enough and importantly better than anyone at WBA, Leeds or Brentford.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 16, 2020, 11:43:54 PM
Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 16, 2020, 11:11:06 PM

If we get promoted into premier league, the first two £20m signings should be right-back and left back.
A better right back would be nice but plenty of teams have been promoted with worse rights backs than Christie or Odoi.

In fact, this years whoscored statistics say Odoi is good enough and importantly better than anyone at WBA, Leeds or Brentford.

I wonder what the anagram of statistics is, and why is the word abbreviation so long.   
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Riverside

With the Kongolo signing - more a LCB than LB

I think it is MORE likely Bryan will stay - flying wingback with 3 CBs Kongolo , Ream and Hector ?