more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Temp replacement for Mitro?

Started by love4ffc, January 11, 2020, 04:52:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Quote from: Riversider on January 12, 2020, 08:32:13 PM
Lyle Taylor of Charlton Athletic is out of contract in the summer I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us linked with him this week

Any player who negotiates the tempory Riverside scaffolding while on crutches must be worth a look?

Milo

Are we keeping quiet to deter Spurs?

We Are Premier League

Connor Wickham likely to join Wednesday on loan, he could do the trick...or Eddie Nketiah

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Milo on January 12, 2020, 09:16:22 PM

Fulham don't want to deter Spurs, we want to push the price up and up until it's insane. At the right price, we want to sell any player. We should be trying to get £65m for Mitro that's the dream and he might be worth it for Spurs. Although I would settle for a lower price.

Milo

Promotion worth ... what is it now.. £150m?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 12, 2020, 10:51:07 PM

Fulham don't want to deter Spurs, we want to push the price up and up until it's insane. At the right price, we want to sell any player. We should be trying to get £65m for Mitro that's the dream and he might be worth it for Spurs. Although I would settle for a lower price.

What is this dream you are talking about, is it erotic or just a nightmare. Why would you want to sell Mitro, is the club short of a bob or two, good players like Mitro score goals and get promotion, money in the bank never has scored a single goal, and where we going to find another player like Mitro who busts a gut everytime he puts on a Fulham Shirt.
When I speak to him tomorrow I shall tell him what you have said.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 13, 2020, 01:49:14 AM

What is this dream you are talking about, is it erotic or just a nightmare. Why would you want to sell Mitro, is the club short of a bob or two, good players like Mitro score goals and get promotion, money in the bank never has scored a single goal, and where we going to find another player like Mitro who busts a gut everytime he puts on a Fulham Shirt.  When I speak to him tomorrow I shall tell him what you have said.

Fulham can only sell Mitro, if he wants to leave. If Mitro wants to leave, £65m is enough money to break the transfer record into the Championship four times. And as for "The Khans" leaving the money in the back, history shows that is something the Khans never ever do.

Rather than Mitro for 65m, I'd prefer the previous records of Neves 15.8m, Assombalonga 15m, Costa 13m and Ritchie 11m.

Mince n Tatties

I know its early in morning, but it makes no sense
what you are talking about..Its gobbledygook.
😵

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 13, 2020, 06:06:27 AM

I know its early in morning, but it makes no sense
what you are talking about..Its gobbledygook.
😵

Simple, we want to get Spurs to offer an insane price for a championship club like £65m, so that we can buy the four or five of the best players in the championship; and so they can get into Europe. Win-Win

Mince n Tatties

Have the Khans told you this?😵

junior white

If Mitro is out for any period of time say 4-6 weeks then we could loko at a short term loan.

We do Have AK and Cav who can oplay through the middle.

I urge caution with Stansfield, bring him on gradually from the bench seems the best option ,like we did with Dembele to a degree. I only say this as I am remembering back to Stephen Humphrys a few years back, on this forum people were saying the same if good enough for the bench then good enough to start, when we did he didnt perform and then went backwards in his progression. Now playing for Southend Untied and really isnt performing that well by all accounts.

Lets not rush the lad ease him in and use the experience we have or get in.

The Rock

Has anyone hear how bad he's done his ankle?

Hilda?

Jims Dentist

Quote from: mlangstrom on January 12, 2020, 10:25:32 PM
Connor Wickham likely to join Wednesday on loan, he could do the trick...or Eddie Nketiah
Yes Fletcher is out for a while.
Unlike"some" They do not sit on their hands hoping things will be ok.
This despite having already got two other good central strikers in their squad.

JEEVES

Quote from: The Rational Fan on January 13, 2020, 04:42:27 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 13, 2020, 01:49:14 AM

What is this dream you are talking about, is it erotic or just a nightmare. Why would you want to sell Mitro, is the club short of a bob or two, good players like Mitro score goals and get promotion, money in the bank never has scored a single goal, and where we going to find another player like Mitro who busts a gut everytime he puts on a Fulham Shirt.  When I speak to him tomorrow I shall tell him what you have said.

Fulham can only sell Mitro, if he wants to leave. If Mitro wants to leave, £65m is enough money to break the transfer record into the Championship four times. And as for "The Khans" leaving the money in the back, history shows that is something the Khans never ever do.

Rather than Mitro for 65m, I'd prefer the previous records of Neves 15.8m, Assombalonga 15m, Costa 13m and Ritchie 11m.

Interesting that not one of those transfers is for a championship player leaving the championship and signing for a team in another league e.g. what Mitro to the prem would be