News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-help wanted please if possible.

Started by bog, January 12, 2020, 09:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Away from football when I try to get the ITV hub I am told to 'set my location'. I type my post code in and nothing happens..has anyone else suffered this annoyance?  Me and IT do not mix...currently like Wham fans and VAR decisions.  :022:

092.gif 

gezkc

What are you watching ITV Hub on? Is it a Youview/Freeview type set top box or on your Smart TV?

I've heard that this can sometimes happen and you then need to go into your settings and clear your cache.

bog

filham

BBC i player has deserted one of my two televisions. I will have to call an engineer in .
Modern devices are so difficult to sort out.

HV71

BBC i player has deserted one of my two televisions. I will have to call an engineer in .
Modern devices are so difficult to sort out.

Before you do please check whether your make and model of TV has changed its settings to take the BBC i player . Bizarrely I found that Samsung have not updated the software on my Serif set to cope with the changes I can now only get the i player on our other set

Southcoastffc

Try putting in a nearby city or town instead of a postcode.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Thanks for the replies. I have tried the post code but nothing changes. I have followed the settings thingy bit but it is a nightmare, nothing happens except I get the ump.  I have got a 'phone number, I will ring that tomorrow. Bring back 625 lines and Radio Rentals!  :doh:

092.gif