more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injury Updates?

Started by KeenCottager, January 13, 2020, 09:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeenCottager

Any news on any of the guys?

Hopefully Mitro not out for long – is Kamara on a long term injury? – I don't think Cav up from on his own will be effective over a period of games – maybe Stansfield can get a run out!

Mawson, Cairney, Bryan, Arter and StefJo have now had another rest – SP will likely keep the same backline though following the clean sheet

Looks like Betts will be off after not making the bench.

Any update on Harrison Reed?!

Bill2

Need some info, to many injuries and squad is looking a bit thin. Need info on AK, Mitro, Neeskens, Harrison Reed. Also are TC and Stef good to go 90. Need a fully fit squad for abigbpush in next few weeks.

The Rational Fan

I'd assume Mawson, Bryan, StefJo, Arter and Cairney will in the matchday 18 and fitter than last week. No reason to start Mawson, Bryan and Reed unless they are fully fit.  During the game, I'd imagine McDonald/Arter will take turns as the DM and Cairney/Stefjo will take turns in CM, while Reid will move somewhere into the front three. I don't have any injury updates, but my gut instinct is if Kamara is coming back to fitness, better to start with Cav as CF.

Finnans Right Peg

I would have thought by now we would have news on mitro

love4ffc

Just poked around on the internet.  Harrison Reed is listed with unknown injury expected back January 17 and Mitro is listed with ankle injury expected return unknown.   

As mentioned would think everyone else is available for Friday. 

Can't really find any other info then that.  I'm guessing that the club doesn't want to release info about injuries so that other clubs are left guessing on possible lineups.  Shame because it also shows a continued lack of information flowing from the club to fans. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?