watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Car Giant NFR

Started by Andy S, January 14, 2020, 04:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

I was at CarGiant at the weekend and I was speaking to a guy who worked there. He told me that QPR have been denied the option to build a Stadium on the site. He said that Car Giant is an iconic institution for the Area and is known throughout London. There is nowhere else in London suitable for them to move to. QPR on the other hand only have small crowds once a fortnight and are not considered as important.

fulhamben

Qpr don't have the money since the mittals pulled out anyway, hence their cut backs on everything
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Didn't QPR expect to be able to build a new ground on the Car Giant site because the owner is a QPR fan?

sunburywhite

They can get their crowds into a Fiat 500
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Buffalo76

That's it and that's all.

Riversider

Quote from: Andy S on January 14, 2020, 04:16:41 PM
I was at CarGiant at the weekend and I was speaking to a guy who worked there. He told me that QPR have been denied the option to build a Stadium on the site. He said that Car Giant is an iconic institution for the Area and is known throughout London. There is nowhere else in London suitable for them to move to. QPR on the other hand only have small crowds once a fortnight and are not considered as important.

QPR were denied the option about 4 years ago

MikeTheCubed

Might it have had something to do with the fact the land did not belong to them and you can't just go and build a stadium on someone else's land?  086.gif