watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Patrick Roberts at the Cottage

Started by millsy, January 14, 2020, 11:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millsy

Am I mistaken or do we have to contend with the Man City loanee Pat Roberts on Friday?

Love his style of play, which makes things happen. Be interesting to see if he's filled out and added a final ball to his game. Hope not!

Fernhurst

Had a chat with him before Norwich game in 2014. Came across as thoroughly nice lad, no problem posing for selfie with my Grandson.
Very chequered career since he left for Man City but looked bloody dangerous last Saturday. Let's hope they don't swap him and put him up against Christie.

Come on Fulham blunt our former employee and gather those three points we require. 
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

love4ffc

Wish him all the best until he plays Fulham. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: millsy on January 14, 2020, 11:02:14 PM
Am I mistaken or do we have to contend with the Man City loanee Pat Roberts on Friday?

Love his style of play, which makes things happen. Be interesting to see if he's filled out and added a final ball to his game. Hope not!

Was poor in Italy and at Norwich,so don't really fear
him..Saying that he'll most probably score a worldie.😣

Logicalman

Best of luck to the lad - except when playing us, then hope he has a brain fart and puts thru his own net!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.