News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You know why Premier sides want to sign Bryan?

Started by Spirit of 2000, January 15, 2020, 01:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Quinzel

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on January 16, 2020, 09:15:09 AM
It was always worries me when I read concerns that only TK could get the money needed (and it is) from SK. Not that opinion or the holding of that opinion, but just the idea in general. I don't like to think that it is true as it worries me re the motivations of the owner. And yes, I know I'll have the Riverside thrown back at me as evidence, but it doesn't stop the concern!

I agree with you there.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

AnOldBrownie

094.gif by
Quote from: Spirit of 2000 on January 15, 2020, 01:22:05 AM
Because he's an excellent wingback with superb delivery and is being mis-used by Parker who he's notably regressed under. Premiership sides will work out how to use him effectively going forward and cover him defensively.

Ok anti-Scott. 

Maybe you're right and Joe isn't a below average undersizeed defender who Scott  Parker has managed to get the best of.

I disagree...but we'll see

Woolly Mammoth

I think Joe is a better wing back than a defender and he can put a good cross in, and I would not want to see him leave. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ALG01

Quote from: Dr Quinzel on January 16, 2020, 05:40:28 PM
Pretty much echoes my feelings ALG.

I am glad we share the opinion. I have not really been impressed with him although he flatters to deceive when going forward. But I am old fashioned, I like my fullbacks to close down wingers and even if they do not tackle, at least shepherd the forward onto their wrong foot and/or into an area that is less dangerous, Bryan rarely manages to do that.

I shouldn't be more pleased when Odoi, a right footer, plays left back rather than Bryan a left footer (sounds a biit like the one legged tarzan sketch for those of you old enough to remember!)..