watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

And then there were 4

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 17, 2020, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

points.....watch Leeds bottle it - closely followed by Wet Brom......What are the odds of us going up as champions?

RaySmith

I said we had a chance of closing the gap and Leeds and WBA would falter, but did I really think it would happen? Or so quick, anyway.

Still a long way to go - we need to  keep our focus, keep picking up points. I'm sure a lot will happen between now and the end of the season.
COYW!!!!

HobGoblin

Would be better able to get team ready for premiership in first or second place than play off final even if winning at Wembley is a nicer day out to gain promotion.

I expect one of the two teams above us to have a poor run with the games remaining. It's if we can be consistent enough to take advantage of them, that is the question for Parker to solve.

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on January 17, 2020, 09:52:07 PM
points.....watch Leeds bottle it - closely followed by Wet Brom......What are the odds of us going up as champions?
WE.ARE.COMING.AFTER.THOSE.YORKSHIRE.PUDDINGS...
Foolish ham

Fernhurst

Any of you locals got QPR mates........

Leeds should walk out tomorrow morning to a chorus of:
"It's happening again"
"It's happening again"

Come on you Ha's Ha's
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

H4usuallysitting

Leeds lose - and it's still 4 points, with the same game's played

ffc73

I'm still not believing yet. We still need to be better than we currently are & on a consistent basis.
Let's see if it's 1-point after Wednesday night & then how Leeds perform against an in form Millwall

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: FFC73 on January 18, 2020, 05:25:13 PM
I'm still not believing yet. We still need to be better than we currently are & on a consistent basis.
Let's see if it's 1-point after Wednesday night & then how Leeds perform against an in form Millwall

All of a sudden our squad is looking a lot stronger, and our "new" signing Hector is settling in nicely

Hatch007

At the beginning of the season I bet £25 each way on Liverpool (9/4), Fulham (8/1) and Sunderland (7/2) all being Champions of the respective division.

After a slow start Sunderland have started to pick up. I'm liking my chances as of today 🤞

WolverineFFC

The next 5 league games will tell me if this team has what it takes to be a Champion. We know the talent is there, but it requires a certain mentality to be a Champion of anything.

Get 13 points or more out of the next 5 matches, then I will be thinking this team may have the required mentality to get it done. They are all teams Fulham should beat without question. Get it done.

049:gif

Andy S

I think we will have to wait a little longer to find out if it is automatic promotion, the play offs, or nothing at all. We should be capable of a minimum of play of place though

Woolly Mammoth

Under the circumstances nothing less than a play off place can be accepted,
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Logicalman

I, for one, would just be satisfied with a play-off place at the moment. I hate getting my hopes up just to be dashed for one reason or another.
When I saw the ha-ha & Huddersfield results I was like a Cheshire cat, thinking of what could be, but just gotta keep it down, steady and sure and we'll get the job done. Remembering though, we had just beaten a side that was on a 4 wins and draw run (having beaten both PNE & WBA away, 2-0 each), and had taken Spuds to a replay, so to get that win, in that fashion, on Friday was a big deal for us.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.