A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Started by ALG01, January 15, 2020, 10:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALG01

i notice in the last few days I have repeatedly been asked to log in despite having the stay logged in button checked...

more than one device affected
am I alone?

Asotosyios

It happened to me on Monday evening. I logged on on my laptop just once since then and everything looks ok. However, I use Tapatalk on my phone and haven't been able to log on since Monday evening.

WhiteJC

I have been doing some maintenance on the site, we're currently running on an "old" version of PHP and I want to update to the "current" version as it should/might help improve the speed of the forum however when I upgraded to the "new" version several things went "tits up", not with the forum but other pages, the history of the badge, the blog etc. so we're now back where we were.

It could be that upgrading and then reverting has required some of you log back in.

I'll not be trying to update PHP again until I find out why the rest of the site had issues. Once I resolve them I'll give everyone warning of the upgrade, just in case you get logged out again.

don't you just love computers?

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

ALG01

Quote from: whitejc on January 16, 2020, 12:21:20 AM
I have been doing some maintenance on the site, we're currently running on an "old" version of PHP and I want to update to the "current" version as it should/might help improve the speed of the forum however when I upgraded to the "new" version several things went "tits up", not with the forum but other pages, the history of the badge, the blog etc. so we're now back where we were.

It could be that upgrading and then reverting has required some of you log back in.

I'll not be trying to update PHP again until I find out why the rest of the site had issues. Once I resolve them I'll give everyone warning of the upgrade, just in case you get logged out again.

don't you just love computers?

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

Understood. Wanted to make sure it was nothing at my end!
I do love computers until they fight back.