News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the average distance travelled by home supporters to Fulham fc.

Started by Southdowns White, January 16, 2020, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

If you could draw a circle around Craven Cottage, at which point would you get a 50% split of supporters living inside and outside of that circle. I would imagine it's something like 15 miles.
There can't be that many left within 2 miles as the price of housing excludes the average person, even out in what I used to call the sticks New Malden and Chessington the house prices exclude many.
I and many others live in Sussex and I certainly know of others in the Home Counties, The Midlands and even Scotland who travel down for a few home games each season.

ffcthereligion

I would be interested in participating in this if somebody could draw it up. I suspect i am not the norm i live in Chiswick

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fernhurst

208 miles round trip.

Getting more difficult as age takes its control but absolutely adore my trips to The Cottage.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Mince n Tatties

Newmarket to Cambridge 13 mile then Cambridge to London 62...150 mile there and back.

Stevieboy

220 mile round trip from Stamford.......    (+2)...Baston White...

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Art Vandelay

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

johnmac

sarnian

Well over 400 miles having to fly into Gatwick.  On Saturdays leave home at 9am and get back 9pm if no delays

charlieFFC

Haha, something tells me this thread isn't going to be representative of the real figure...

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Hugh Gentry

10,790 mile round trip, Palm Springs, but only make 2 or 3 games per season

roberto w6

I will buck the trend with a 1.6 mile walk each way from Hammersmith