News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What is the average distance travelled by home supporters to Fulham fc.

Started by Southdowns White, January 16, 2020, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spikey norman

Quote from: MJG on January 16, 2020, 09:45:43 PM
I'm thinking of doing the map again. It was based purely on the data sent to me.
Is it possible to add members names/monikers to location or is this against data protection?

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southdowns White

I'm thinking of doing the map again. It was based purely on the data sent to me.
Good Idea if possible.

dorsetwhite

210 mile round trip. I'm a season ticket holder. Dislike evening kick offs. So many M3 closures at night add to journey times.

MJG

Quote from: spikey norman on January 16, 2020, 10:50:28 PM
Is it possible to add members names/monikers to location or is this against data protection?
its not against data protection but while I'd like to add a name I think security wise it's best not to. On a personal level I had an issue on another site where my address was made publically available and I had a few issues with that. Google maps can narrow down to a street or an individual house in some instances and I dont think anyone really wants that.
Just the views of a long term fan

hastingstaxi

mancwhite

Don't get to too many home games - Drive Stockport to Chessington 218 miles - meet the rest of my family and then get the train and underground to Putney Bridge and enjoy the best walk to any football ground in England
Your just too good to be true Fulham

jarv

3000 miles. Boston usa once a year. Almost every year for last 20 and only seen 1 (one ) defeat.  Sunderland in the relegation year (4-0) I think.

Even our last relegation...my 2 games were Southampton (3-2) and Leicester (1-1). It all went downhill after that I guess.

spikey norman

Quote from: MJG on January 17, 2020, 09:15:41 AM
Quote from: spikey norman on January 16, 2020, 10:50:28 PM
its not against data protection but while I'd like to add a name I think security wise it's best not to. On a personal level I had an issue on another site where my address was made publically available and I had a few issues with that. Google maps can narrow down to a street or an individual house in some instances and I dont think anyone really wants that.
Yes very good point.

Jims Dentist

22 miles each way from Dartford by train and tube.
That's when the plantar faciitis is not making life a missed like right now!

FulhamDoc

2 miles for me. Really impressed by how far many people travel.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

southwest6

used to be not even 1km (gowan avenue in fulham) but now its roughly 3 miles from notting hill