watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have not known a season

Started by JimmyConway, January 15, 2020, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JimmyConway

Like this one where we have had so many injuries? perhaps we have been fortunate the last few seasons that i can't remember any player being out for more than one or two games if that.
This season we've had multiple players with injuries probably since September onwards.
Not sure if I'm accurate here but from memory this season Reed - Reid - Bryan - Cairney - McDonald - Artur - Mitrovic - Kamara - Kebano - Sessegnon - Onomah - Mawson might of forgot one or two as well?

sunburywhite

Mawson is nailed on for any season
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Andy S

It's what happens I football. Also later in the season bookings and suspensions come into play. From November and December its the heavier pitches as well. If we are lucky we'll get through it ok

filham

Quote from: Andy S on January 16, 2020, 12:28:38 AM
It's what happens I football. Also later in the season bookings and suspensions come into play. From November and December its the heavier pitches as well. If we are lucky we'll get through it ok
Players these days don't know what heavy pitches are, look at some of the old clips from the sixties.

Sir Alec of good Stock

It could be worse. Out of a squad of 50, Harlequins have 23 injured, many long term.