https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Archer on bench tonight

Started by sunburywhite, January 17, 2020, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

If so, I am all a quiver

Yew can make your own mind up

Shame we never sigend Matt Targett as I can hear GJ saying Archer has found Targett

Lets see what the Upshot is
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

General

Best news? Betinelli and Bryan both in squad. Bryan starting. Would we really chuck him if he's such a regular starter?

General

And yes I know TK tends to let our full backs in particular go very often regardless but let's hope he's figured not to now.

bobby01

I don't know if there is an in joke here, but where exactly is he even in the squad
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

MikeTheCubed

bill taylors apprentice

Archers signing is all about allowing Norman to go on loan and not because Betts is leaving.

sarvenpa

:plus one:
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 17, 2020, 07:05:23 PM
Archers signing is all about allowing Norman to go on loan and not because Betts is leaving.

sunburywhite

Quote from: MikeTheCubed on January 17, 2020, 07:05:07 PM
Was hoping it'd be Magners.

Or Strongbow

Have a word with bobby01 please
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 17, 2020, 07:05:23 PM

Wimbledon, by all accounts..

Betts has another falling out with Club prior to the Villa game, got hump he wasn't playing, so was dropped, hence Norman being promoted to the bench.

All back in love now, but Archer signing allows Norman to go out on loan.

bobby01

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.