0 (0%)
Arter
0 (0%)
Mawson
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 300

Voting closed: January 18, 2020, 09:43:13 PM

Friendsoffulham

Who was your FOF MOTM v M'boro tonight and why? Let us know below..

#FFC #FULHAMFC #FULMID #FOF

049:gif

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

southwest6

between knock and hector for me. Chose knockheart for the goal and his work rate.

Simply91

Knockaert just about edges it - goal today makes the difference but also work rate off the ball was fantastic. Kmac, odoi and hector all had fantastic games too.

COYW

Milo

1. Knockaert
2. D Reid/Hector
3. Odoi

Felt Arter was geriatric when he came on!

Bassey the warrior

Knocky was a beast and worked his arse off.

twang

Knockaert for me as well. A completely different player from a month ago!

keith

Hector for me. At last, a commanding Centre Back.

Statto

Hector for me

KMac also had a good game IMO

Credit to Knockaert for his hard work but his end product and decision-making was largely poor as usual (yes he scored but it was an easy tap-in made by Bryan showing Knockaert what a wide player is supposed to do)

Sgt Fulham

Hector. Finally we have a competent defender!

Mince n Tatties

KMAC just edged Hector for me.
Who said he was a spent force....Coyw.

Milo

If Odoi's goal hadn't been incorrectly ruled out.. would he be up there too?

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

grandad

Hector was a rock. Boy, have we needed him. Knockers was superb with his goal & energy. Bryan was great, why on earth are we even considering selling him?
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sting of the North

First half my vote would have been Cairney, but for 90+ minutes it's Hector. All very good though, with the possible exemption of Arter who looked completely off the pace for his short appearance.

Sting of the North

Quote from: grandad on January 17, 2020, 10:05:24 PM
Hector was a rock. Boy, have we needed him. Knockers was superb with his goal & energy. Bryan was great, why on earth are we even considering selling him?

Maybe we aren't considering selling him. Transfer rumors are just that, and unfounded as well more often than not as far as we know.

fulhamben

Went for knockaert closely followed by hector. Knockaert just shaved it as he won the match and was by far our best attacking player who also did really well in tracking back and defending
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Woolly Mammoth

It is good that we are debating so many different players for MOM, it shows what a good team performance it was. Anyone of at least five players stood out. I could not make my mind up and need to deliberate which is heartening to see how busy and tenacious we were.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Deeping_white

Hector because he made Gestede look like a child when he's a tough customer to deal with. Also made some cracking tackles and interceptions and was all round solid