0 (0%)
Arter
0 (0%)
Mawson
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 300

Voting closed: January 18, 2020, 09:43:13 PM

I Ronic

Voted for Knock. Have to mention Josh, think he's really showing what he's capable of and why Scot has stuck by him.

Fernhurst

Voted for Knocky (just) for his all around work
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

keithh

I voted for Hector but I'm quietly concerned that TC cannot last 90 minutes (I was going to put 60 at first).

jayffc

Quote from: Statto on January 17, 2020, 09:53:40 PM
Hector for me

KMac also had a good game IMO

Credit to Knockaert for his hard work but his end product and decision-making was largely poor as usual (yes he scored but it was an easy tap-in made by Bryan showing Knockaert what a wide player is supposed to do)

Whilst he missed a few he was a constant threat, got a goal AND probably should have had 2 assists, one with a good bit of movement to set up Josh who should have done better with the chance...and then again where he put a very dangerous ball across the box that BDR might have got to had he spotted what was happening quick enough. A terrific performance from him despite not getting more goals. We absolutely shouldn't underplay his movement for his goal by the way. On the replay he spots the potential outcome and gets in a very dangerous position very quickly and it's that movement and great vision from Bryan that creates the tap in.

Hector was my close 2nd place though. Kmac I thought was solid and a calming influence in the midfield without being spectacular. Things certainly seem to be turning a slight corner, lets hope we keep it up!

bobbo

Quote from: grandad on January 17, 2020, 10:05:24 PM
Hector was a rock. Boy, have we needed him. Knockers was superb with his goal & energy. Bryan was great, why on earth are we even considering selling him?
maybe we're not we don't know that. It's just been stated the two prem sides are hoping interest no bids no comment from Fulham, so hopefully it's just the interest in him.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

F(f)CUK

Knockaert, Caveleiro and Hector in that order.

Carborundum

Knockaert played out of his skin and gets my vote. 

Hector is a significant signing.  Onomah likes a tackle and Cavaleiro was good too.

Twig

So many good performances and very little to criticise. I thought Hector was immense, Onomah as good as I have seen him play, TC great first half, it's a long list but I went for Knock, aside from his goal I thought he put in some great supply and was also good tracking back.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Twig on January 17, 2020, 11:24:19 PM
So many good performances and very little to criticise. I thought Hector was immense, Onomah as good as I have seen him play, TC great first half, it's a long list but I went for Knock, aside from his goal I thought he put in some great supply and was also good tracking back.
Largely agree. Concerned at the way TC fell away but maybe that's a result of his recent illness.  KMac was very influential - our real captain - and he and Hector exuded calm throughout.  Rodak again did well, exceptionally so late in the first half.  Knocky, Cav and Bobby Reid all wonderful in the first half and worked hard throughout.  Overall, My MotM is Big Heck.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

YankeeJim

Finally was able to watch the replay. I give MOM to Knockers but have to say that the back line looked like a proper back line. Hector makes a real difference. I did not see the gaping holes in the center that we have come accustomed to. There were no attacks that were one v one on either CB. They played as a team. Somewhere Brede is smiling.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Woolly Mammoth

After careful consideration I have gone for Hector because of the impact he has had on our defence in this match and that was crucial, especially as we ended up only scoring one goal. That is why regular and consistent clean sheets are so important.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Cambridge Pete

Tough. Thought 4 stand outs but Knock just edges Hector. First 23 mins we were awesome.

bod

The play was jaw-droppingly scintillating in the first half and Ant ran his socks off!

Bill2

Knockheart, didn't stop working plus the only player who found the back of the net.

Enfield

Knock for me, unbelievable work rate.
But , a goal is 8ft high and 24 feet wide, can someone please evolve an intensive training programme for him
to improve his ability to hit the target.

Cannot fault his ability and skills, apart from needing to be more aware of when to pass.

Friendsoffulham