watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leadership

Started by Finnans Right Peg, January 17, 2020, 10:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Finnans Right Peg

The difference with kev mac and hector in the squad interms of leadership and talking to players .i really think with these 2 and mitro to come back too we have real leadership now .

Also I know there is another post on this but i think hector is the real deal and still isn't fully match fit.

Woolly Mammoth

I agree whole heartedly, we need these characters, they are all winners as well as leaders, and it shows. There was an urgency about the team tonight and that first half hour we were very busy, and what is important is that when and if our backs are against the wall and we are under the cosh, that's when leaders come to the fore. Cometh the hour Cometh the man, and without leaders and the more the merrier you won't win a coconut.
So it was heart warming and encouraging v Middsbrough, all that was missing was more goals.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

colinwhite

Agree and their physicality helps too. Now we dont get outmuscled and have a strong spine. Both pick their moments to foul high up the pitch in moments of crisis.

Jims Dentist

Yes, a strong spine and various leaders in the squad have been the ingredients for most of our successful team's over the years.
As lack of these qualities have seen us struggle.

filham

Fully agree, Rodac, Hector and McDonald have to be the first names on the team sheet.
If only Mitro was fit the spine would be complete.