watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford is the threat.

Started by AnOldBrownie, January 17, 2020, 11:11:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Their form has been good the past month.    Need them to hit a tough patch.

MrFFC

Very good side think they will win at Huddersfield today
Come on you Whites!! :)

H4usuallysitting

Don't think they've got the strength in depth..... they've got a lot of tough games ahead

filham

Surprised to see them so near the top but they do seem to be in form and likely to win today and leap frog us into third position.
Annoying isn't it.

Texas White

Brentford will start to slip up soon enough. WBA seem to be in a sticky patch and Leeds seem to have started there regular implosion. That's the Championship, everyone is capable of winning no matter there position.

We just need to keep winning.

Woolly Mammoth

That's right we just need to keep winning. We cannot effect other matches but we can influence our own matches.
If we win all our remaining games we will go up, it's in our own hands.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

All that having been said Brentford are a good team playing attractive football and while they keep winning they are a danger to our ambitions.
I fully agree with the view that it should be in our hands rather than others but at present Brentford seem ready to pounce each time we slip up.

grandad

Notts Forrest are well placed with 2 games in hand.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lyle from Hangeland

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on January 17, 2020, 11:11:41 PM
Their form has been good the past month.    Need them to hit a tough patch.

They are threat. I am hoping for more slip ups from West Brom and Leeds... like Leeds losing to QPR today. Thank you Super Hoops!

keithh

Huddersfield haven't had a shot yet....

Sgt Fulham

We play them at home. It is in our hands. They're good but not anything that special. I have no idea why we always seem to melt when we play them.

bobby01

Personally I think we should get rid of our scouts and just buy whoever the bees are linked to, they seem to always find gems. :hook:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Tabby

Quote from: bobby01 on January 18, 2020, 03:45:12 PM
Personally I think we should get rid of our scouts and just buy whoever the bees are linked to, they seem to always find gems. :hook:

I hear they're using some kind of statistical approach. Surely they can't find any gems as that is useless according to the experts on here 086.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Tabby on January 18, 2020, 03:48:09 PM
Quote from: bobby01 on January 18, 2020, 03:45:12 PM

I hear they're using some kind of statistical approach. Surely they can't find any gems as that is useless according to the experts on here 086.gif

You have been listening at the wrong keyholes, it's how you use the stats that is the issue.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

Whoever are in the pack we need to do something about our GD. WBA, Leeds & Brentford are way ahead of us. A few more yesterday would have helped. We must be more clinical but how you teach this is beyond me. I would hate to miss out by just a few goals.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As far as GD is concerned it helps if you win 7-0 like Brentford did!

Tabby

Ended 0-0 and Brentford looked fairly toothless to me.

Richard Stearman with a good performance for Huddersfield.

sunburywhite

Quote from: grandad on January 18, 2020, 03:19:36 PM

They are away to Brentford in 3 games time
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

WhiteJC

Quote from: grandad on January 18, 2020, 03:19:36 PM

ha ha Grandad, I now live just outside Nottingham and if someone from around here heard you call them Notts Forest you'd be in trouble, just imagine Fulham Park Rangers and you'll get the idea?
the natives are very touchy and insist on Notting Forest, or Forest, and Notts County, or County  :dft011:

sunburywhite

Should it be Brentford ARE the threat?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me