more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on you hoops

Started by H4usuallysitting, January 18, 2020, 07:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colinwhite

Fulham Tup North

Always fancied QPR to do their better nieghbours a favour!!
🤣⚽⚽👍 Well played QPR... 049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

DevonFFC

Good job done there by rangers. 3 points lost and a man sent off. Leeds have such a small squad anyway

I Ronic

Brilliant. Suns out as well. What a start to the.year :)

AnOldBrownie

Hmmmm...[emoji3]. That experienced manager is starting to drop some valuable points.

COYW!!!!!!

Sent from my CMR-W19 using Tapatalk

Dodgin

FFCpmd

Another 3 points dropped. As the commentator says, Leeds Utd could be doing a Leeds Utd....

Sgt Fulham

Good old little unthreatening QPR doing us a favour!

SP

I Ronic

Can Stoke keep the good vibe going?

bog

Well done them Gers!   :54:

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Good stuff, what a funny old game especially in the Championship, never a dull moment. Penalty save, a sending off and the only goal that decided it is a double hand ball.
Just show how nothing can be taken for granted, no point in mean less score predictions as they are futile.
Every game is a Cup Final whoever is the opponent. But this is what makes English football the most entertaining in the world, pure theatre and worth its weight in gold.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Lighthouse

Let's face it there is nothing like the drama of The Championship. It shouldn't happen but it does. Anybody can beat anybody and more things happen in one game than some teams suffer in half a season in the Prem. It is the hope that gets you every time. Or for Leeds the Hoops that get you.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

H4usuallysitting

Leeds are seriously lacking confidence...... they're in trouble

filham

Great result, Leeds in freefall, if only we had Mitro fit right now L would think that second place is ours for the taking.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: filham on January 18, 2020, 03:11:05 PM
Great result, Leeds in freefall, if only we had Mitro fit right now L would think that second place is ours for the taking.

Mitro getting a "not serious" injury could be a blessing in disguise.....he gets a rest, and we have to play more dynamic football

Fulhamfan666

some of these comments...yikes..would never support any of our rivals...

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on January 18, 2020, 08:45:09 PM
some of these comments...yikes..would never support any of our rivals...
It's not about 'supporting our rivals', but when they "do Fulham a favour" it is only polite to acknowledge their performance / result.
Although to be fair, any team beating Leeds gets my support :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Andy S

Well done to the hooped rangers for beating Leeds. Not an easy thing to do when you are a mediocre team going nowhere. But Leeds are in danger of going into freefall